Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Charity event @ Mayhem Abridge 5th July

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
No worries, the weather and the variety of paint didn't help, but the looks on your guys faces when the guy who had only just played his first game of paintball won the Quest were priceless, cheers.
Haha your right, the looks you could not buy, i was one of the people that had that look too;) LOL, i saw james today and when he put on my pack with the etek jersey it look like it seperated so the bottom half was a skirt!:DBut should be fine for training use though.

Potter Loki

Mar 18, 2007
Essex
i think that look was amazement mixed with jealousy(i know it was on my part:p)!!! congratulations to him though!!! will have to get one of the tigers 2nd hand quests when they sell them!!! put me down on the waiting list!:D

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
Yeah, your eyes lit up like a 7 year old at christmas when you got your hands on the quest! I could see you were enjoying yourself with it, i know i did when i first used one.

Chuck_Norris

Mayhem Knight
Feb 13, 2007
Basildon
the only problem with the 'newbie' winning the quest, is his idea of use for it is shooting up trees and grass in a field... just a regular field :S

a quality machine like that should be in the hands of a baller :(

oh well, always next time ( i hope there will be a next time - pokes Steve) or the tigers second hand guns after Campaign :D

hugs all round on a jolly good event :D

leekills

i want halo 3
Jun 8, 2006
norwich thorpe st andrews england
good night

thanks for a very good nite me and my bro had a ball.it was along drive from norwich but good to see the skirmish boys and girls where they[how did they get on with sleeping/ drinking] nice 2 see one off them got the dm7.thanks again for a good nite.ps think i nearly fell asleep driving back at midnight.;)

one sexy beast

young gunz
Jun 15, 2006
norwich
thanks for a great night

Steve thanks for a great night.
and thanks to the guys at mayhem for letting us sleep over.
hope to see them up this way at necton some time so i can have the pleasure of shooting them back. and sorry no one bid against me for the dm7 sure you could of bid me up to about the £700 mark if you had tried. i am more than happy with what i got it for ( steve check in post this morning ) but guys anytime you want to come up to necton for a game sure we can find you places to stay for the night. and a great night life in norwich.
THANKS again.
Tony

Potter Loki

Mar 18, 2007
Essex
thats a very good price seeing it was brand new in the box etc!! how much would you have wanted for the quest!! i dont know the retail value in £ and you know how much i want one steve lol!