Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Chopping help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rider

scottishwarriors.co.uk
Yes, and last time I took a test my IQ was 140... I'm 15.

Your 33.

On topic, I posted that ages ago... I'm letting it die now.
very good. remember there is an age adjustment built into IQ tests. they are based on a comparison to the "normal" intelligence for your age. remember you get more intelligent as you get older....up to a point, anyway.

ie: a 15yo with an IQ of 140 and a 33yo with an IQ of 140 aren't actually of the same intelligence.....

and i can't believe you'd actually go to the extent of checking my profile.....says a lot........

on topic: 9 hours is ages ago?

xDansomee

Speedball in the woods!
May 30, 2009
Manea, Cambs.
www.iBotModz.net
very good. remember there is an age adjustment built into IQ tests. they are based on a comparison to the "normal" intelligence for your age. remember you get more intelligent as you get older....up to a point, anyway.

ie: a 15yo with an IQ of 140 and a 33yo with an IQ of 140 aren't actually of the same intelligence.....

and i can't believe you'd actually go to the extent of checking my profile.....says a lot........

on topic: 9 hours is ages ago?
Yes, the extent of one click!

9 hours is long enough to let someone die down, yes.

G

Gassy

Being the helpful Mod that I am

2. Language

Profanity and profanity directed at others in an insulting manner will not be tolerated, nor will obscene, vulgar, hateful, racist, threatening or language violative of any laws.

The site has a swear filter installed. It is there for a reason, namely to filter out inadvertent instances of words not suitable for a family forum. The filter will replace the word with the * character. Any posts which bypass the swear filter (where letters have been selectively starred out, but other letters left, to make it obvious what the word is) will be edited or removed. Any posts where the swear filter has had to go into overtime will simply be deleted.

This is a family forum and as such members don't want their children asking what those words mean, nor do the majority of people wish to see a post or thread littered with expletives.

Repeated breaches of this rule will result in an infraction and/or ban at the discretion of the forum moderators.

xDansomee

Speedball in the woods!
May 30, 2009
Manea, Cambs.
www.iBotModz.net
Being the helpful Mod that I am

2. Language

Profanity and profanity directed at others in an insulting manner will not be tolerated, nor will obscene, vulgar, hateful, racist, threatening or language violative of any laws.

The site has a swear filter installed. It is there for a reason, namely to filter out inadvertent instances of words not suitable for a family forum. The filter will replace the word with the * character. Any posts which bypass the swear filter (where letters have been selectively starred out, but other letters left, to make it obvious what the word is) will be edited or removed. Any posts where the swear filter has had to go into overtime will simply be deleted.

This is a family forum and as such members don't want their children asking what those words mean, nor do the majority of people wish to see a post or thread littered with expletives.

Repeated breaches of this rule will result in an infraction and/or ban at the discretion of the forum moderators.
Thanks, you need to make them more easily seen.

Drabod

Jul 2, 2009
But when registering you have to agree to the rules... its the first thing you do ..

Status
Not open for further replies.