Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

choppining paint in LCD

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
too brittle paint? the barrel bore sizing?!?! the bolt is fecked and catching the edges of balls? i dunno. oh check you barrel on the end for a bit of metal sticking out. i found that on my barrel and was not best pleased. only takes 5 minutes and small file tho :D

Dunerat

player for hire
Originally posted by Philip
Are the detents sticking in to far? Drop the LPR anyway, dont go by waht the manual says ;)
To what psi, and would this actually help in stopping ball breakage's?

Dwell - is at 14 at the moment but have tried it up to 17 and still breaking paint.

Detent is clean and is in properly.

Philip

Whip it out..
Mar 24, 2002
Ellesmere Port
Did this suddenly start? Did you do somethin before it started?

Lower it by about 15psi, should help. Also check the hopper is working ok.

Parksy

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2002
Newcastle, UK
Dwell should be fine at 14 with decent paint :)

Never reduced my LPR pressure Phillip? When the LPR did drop (to about 80) on my IR3 it just caused drop off under rapid fire :) I would say if it is on or around the 90/95 mark then leave it be...

Could check to see if the balls are feeding properly into the marker. Pop 2 in the feedneck. Fire the first one and make sure the second drops into the breach properly and doesn't either jump out the neck, or bobble around in the neck :)

Are the balls breaking in the barrel or on the actual bolt?

Dunerat

player for hire
Originally posted by Philip
Did this suddenly start? Did you do somethin before it started?

Lower it by about 15psi, should help. Also check the hopper is working ok.
Yup its started on the last game of the last leg of the swpl and hasnt stopped since nothing was done to the gun. The hopper is working ok I think although i am going to try a egg 2 as the one i am using is a egg1.
Barrels are fine checked all of them for flaaws nothing there though.

Could it maybe be that dirt has gotten in somewhere and causing a fluctuation, no i dont think it could be that as my velocity is pretty constant 284, 284, 279 etc.

paint i have tried a variation of different paint and everything is breaking. it only seems to be breaking paint when i fan the trigger to get a higher rate of fire.