Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

choppining paint in LCD

Dunerat

player for hire
Originally posted by L1f3
Dwell should be fine at 14 with decent paint :)

Never reduced my LPR pressure Phillip? When the LPR did drop (to about 80) on my IR3 it just caused drop off under rapid fire :) I would say if it is on or around the 90/95 mark then leave it be...

Could check to see if the balls are feeding properly into the marker. Pop 2 in the feedneck. Fire the first one and make sure the second drops into the breach properly and doesn't either jump out the neck, or bobble around in the neck :)

Are the balls breaking in the barrel or on the actual bolt?
breaking in the chamber or as you said on the bolt.

Philip

Whip it out..
Mar 24, 2002
Ellesmere Port
Ah, but that may just show the normal ball bobble like in just about every marker....try 1 in the breech and a piece of cardboard(like cereal box) on top of the feed tube.....do not use tissue....its too light and will always move :p

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
How are you mate, has that car of yours fallen apart yet. Seriously though, has the bolt got anything trapped in its face, or is the face damaged at all.

DARREN

Semi *** member
Jul 6, 2001
Bristol
Angel Chopping

Hello mate if its any use I`m an Angel tech and live in Bristol if you can get the marker up to me I`m sure I can help .,had a similar problem with mine ,all it neede was a good service and the bolt and ram setting up.

Q has my mobile no. if you want some help
Cheers Darren

Dunerat

player for hire
Angel Chopping

Originally posted by DARREN
Hello mate if its any use I`m an Angel tech and live in Bristol if you can get the marker up to me I`m sure I can help .,had a similar problem with mine ,all it neede was a good service and the bolt and ram setting up.

Q has my mobile no. if you want some help
Cheers Darren
yup and you have mine darren hint ex shock.

Dunerat

player for hire
Originally posted by toma
How are you mate, has that car of yours fallen apart yet. Seriously though, has the bolt got anything trapped in its face, or is the face damaged at all.
hiya toma

Nope the car hasnt fallen apart yet although that would be nice.
There is nothing trapped in the face and its not damaged checked everything from small little metal pieces sticking out to cuts in it nothing.