Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Classifieds Privileges Removed.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
I told with seller about this deal already month ago. So who are you, to decide do I may qualify for one of the first to buy this things?

So what are no accepteble? If I pay for stuff, I asked for a person being to remove the seal from the bottle and we had an agreement in the sale and postage to UK. And he did not explain the reasons just say no and sells another. do not ask me about that, if I was interested this purchase yet or may be I find out other ways to do this deal? WHO told me about tolerance? This attitude shows a complete lack of respect for me. So what are you want to tell me after that?!
Who you are to decide what I must to do? If I find stuff on this forum, that I need it. So if you're afraid to do too much movement and send the thing for your state outside, it's your problem, not mine. You're an adult, and reasoned like a child. On the delivery of which I suggested on this forum have insurance so that the seller is no risk. And if you're just not willing to help other people, because they speak a different language or live in another country, then I pity you. You can continue to cook and further into their own little world. I work in rescue service in his country and income a little more than the cost of this marker in this forum. Nevertheless, I am willing to help people. And you, sitting on an ass smooth and earn many times more, and told me about some risk?
You just did not see the real life what is outside your country, snickering sit and talk about what is good and what is bad. I ended the conversation with you. all the best.
The highlighted parts tickled me somewhat, most of the people I've helped are in another country!!!

Sitting on an ass smooth and earn many times more? Yeah, sure. Minted I am.

The middle bit I just don't understand...........