Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Cocker not cocking...grrrr

BigKris

Fabriacate diem..punk
Jan 8, 2009
Cambridge area.
www.level-1.org.uk
Well man if your gonna play once a year,the Big Game looks like the one to play!

Once my poor old bank balance has recovered from its battering this month i'l be grabbing a ticket or two for that myself.Never been yet but heard alot of good stuff about it.Venue this year looks the business,500 acres is quite a big sand box to play in:) My Ressurected E Blade will be coming with me now too.

Once i sort out the LPR,its spontaneously blowing off the hose that goes directly into the LPR (with the regulator "twister" on it )section of the 3 way every now and again,once even when it was just sitting there not being fired
I think i need to tweak the HPR down a touch and replace the old hose.I ran out of air the other day so it'l have to wait til next week when i get to the site.
I've posted on your for sale thread,got my eye on some of the spares :)

mental

Jun 22, 2009
burbage wiltshire
another cocker

hi guys after watching all the chatter about cockers i thought i might say that i had a similar prob with my system x xonik electro cocker.it would not recock fully only fire if cocked by hand. after playing with air pressure being my natural line of thought,several strip downs & head scratching's later it was the hammer lug not holding ! by giving it 1/8 turn sorted...i now have a cocker that can fire 18bps in semi no ramping needed awsome....mike

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Yep the hammer lug setting is important

I set mine so solenoid releases hammer 1/2 - 2/3 of the way through it's stroke. Anything less and hammer often won't catch sear reliably. You can check setting by turning marker off, removing grip panel, and manually releasing sear with a screwdriver once cocked.