UNIT
UK MARSHALS 1
UK MARSHALS 2
VELOCITY
WOLF-PAC
ZONE
ZONE NOVICE

MARSHALS: IMPACT - LONDON TIGERS AM - LONDON TIGER YG

Thanks for getting your deposits in early. You get get further info on www.rekkagear.com or call Rekka - 020 8310 7110

This is the last tourny in the D7's summer series so look forward to seeing you all there
:cool:

WingNut

UK Redskins
Oct 31, 2003
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
This is the last tourny in the D7's summer series [/B][/QUOTE]

Just slightly off topic, but........

What happening for the remainder of the year??????

I know this is the last 7 man in the series this year, but are there any plans to hold other events to finish off the season.....???????

PEACHIE

canine defence league
Jun 22, 2003
Visit site
any ideas about dates for winter series? after last years m25 disaster it would be good to have an idea of when i get to pay for big dave's pimpwagon.

Offspring

All NEW All Rippin
Jun 3, 2004
Visit site
We will be there as well !! ;) But I've gota go and beat the deposits out of the team on monday !!!:D But a cheque will be in the post b4 the week is out !!!:) After all we dont want any missed payments on the pimpwagon !!!:D :D

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Originally posted by WingNut
This is the last tourny in the D7's summer series
Just slightly off topic, but........

What happening for the remainder of the year??????

I know this is the last 7 man in the series this year, but are there any plans to hold other events to finish off the season.....??????? [/B][/QUOTE]
I had a chat with Dave at round 5 about just this same subject, as it will probably impact on my social life quite a bit. He is probably going to do a number of one-off tournaments, maybe 5 man, before the next season. However, after the response from last time you can understand why he's getting a bit wary of planning too much at this stage!