Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Confirm D'7 teams - 22nd

A.B

London E.C.I 2008 retired
Jul 8, 2002
hampshire uk
Hi Quakes cheque will be on it's way to you as soon as we beat the tresurer with a large stick as he didn't bring it with him last night-

Be with you before the week is out

Thanks

A.B:D

WingNut

UK Redskins
Oct 31, 2003
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
Re: Re: Confirm D'7 teams - 22nd

Originally posted by Liz
However, after the response from last time you can understand why he's getting a bit wary of planning too much at this stage!
There was so many other events going on either a week before or a week after the last event.

IMO, it wasn't publicised enough. It should have been on the calender when the dates for the 7 man were released.

Don't forget that it was a prize money event, with a prize money entry fee attached.........

For teams that do not receive any sort of assistance from paint / equipment companys, that would increase the cost of the days play by quite a bit.

Seem to me that there is a large Amateur / Pro ratio at recent events. Only Division One seems to have the real 'Pro' teams competing in it. Divisions 2,3,4 & even 5 seem to be to be more Am A, Am B teams. Maybe they were frightened off by the increase in entry fee, with the assumption that they wern't going to win anyhow.........

Then again, just my opinion.

btw, we had entered into the 5 man....... even though it was cancelled.

D7's

Home to Notorious Kids
Aug 15, 2002
www.d7s.co.uk
marshells

Originally posted by Paint Marine
is there any marshalling going?need to get some cash for my timmy! or if not if any1 needs a guest/player, pm me

thanks
We have enough marshalsfor the 22nd at the moment but you never know on the day. There is usually the odd team short of players on the day, may be just turn up.

Twisty

Softly spoken
Jan 20, 2002
Leamington Spa
Note to self: Remember to steal something from Pinki for taking the Quake banner, and keeping us up all night at the Gate.

Quakes looking forward to this one as always, see y'all there.
T