Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Confirm D'7 teams - 22nd

Matski

SO hot right now
Aug 8, 2001
I was gonna come down to play and say hey to my long time no see coach et al, bitch, moan, bonus ball, cause all kinds of hassle, get dave over etc.. but unfortunately for you all I have to work. Otherwise id have been glad to help:D

I'm well behaved really, im jus playin:cool:

The Mighty Dwarf

paintball whore
Nov 10, 2002
UK hertfordshire
www.walkonzone.com
Team Zone is short of players 4 D'7s
Team Zone is short of players 4 D'7s this sunday . we need 1 back player / front and mid due to holidays being taken. you will be playing all 8 games and not rotating. if interested please pm me with your no.

A.B

London E.C.I 2008 retired
Jul 8, 2002
hampshire uk
Just out of interest liz - do you know the reasoning with this- We were planning on rotating our 8th player so everyone got a game with the team requiring a quest and also got to play with their team on the final leg of the series.

A.B:confused:

Kieran

Jiggy
Sep 16, 2002
UK
Originally posted by A.B
Just out of interest liz - do you know the reasoning with this- We were planning on rotating our 8th player so everyone got a game with the team requiring a quest and also got to play with their team on the final leg of the series.

A.B:confused:
Its an anti-ringer device ;) To stop teams bringing division 1 players into division 4 etc.

Joey

Aug 1, 2003
Montreal, Quebec, CANADA
CAMPAIGN CUP

I'll be at Darford 7s cheering on Campaign and Ringer Patrol this weekend,

so if any teams still need to register/pay fees/pay balances for Campaign Cup I'll be available to help

if you have any questions please drop me a line joey@malagabeach.com

Good luck RINGER PATROL!! Go Campaign!

Joey