Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Confused NooB!!

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
Pmrs are great gats for supair and woodland so why dont you think of pooling the money together to get ome great gay imastead of two, just an idea

MJ
because if you read - he doesnt want a gay;):rolleyes:

he wants something he can initially use on a normal punter day rather than a walk on etc

phoenix pete

paintballing karteka
Jan 12, 2008
thanks for all the help guys, theres so many to choose from lol :confused:

i meant that within reason! i`ve got maybe£1500-£2k to get started for all the gear etc.
ok £2k, i re-phrase, lucky (insert favorate swear word here)

MJ

IM AGG...my mom says
Oct 24, 2007
Tamworth
because if you read - he doesnt want a gay;):rolleyes:

he wants something he can initially use on a normal punter day rather than a walk on etc
lol i was on my mates iphone in class so was difficult to read lol, sometimes college gets boring :D

good luck anyway dave hope you get on well with starting paintballing.

MJ

Niall W

Platinum Member
Dec 13, 2007
Cambridgeshire / Swansea
a euromag is a great choice for a mech for punter days:)

But seeing as you have 2k maybe look at an etek 2 on here? or even an ego 07;)

Also get yourself a really good pair f goggles, i like events, but theres also the JT range or the Dye I3's

Get yourself a nice air tank, fibre wrapped ;) something like dye throttle or a Draxxus one as they're nice and light :)

Hopper, theres many. But the main ones that are prefferred tourny players are - Vlocity's, Halo's, Empire reloader 's / B's, Magna's, Torques etc etc.

Then theres all the other stuff like jersey and pants, get down to your local store ;)

Hope it helps in some way :)
Niall

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
1.5-2k? man you're gonna be fine! I got ALL of my gear for about 650 quid, and that's everything (marker/2 hoppers/air/jersey/pants/pads/kitbag/pods/mask/gloves/pack/football boots/etc.) but I got most of it 2nd hand off here and would've spent about 1200 if I'd got it new so it's all well within your budget even counting the fact that you'll need some woodsball gear.

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
From what I have seen of Bricketwood, it would be worth while going there regularly and getting to know Yorkie and the staff. As they run both Woodland and Sup-Air on site you will get to see all the markers available, plus if you ask nicely enough you will get to try a few out.

BigDaveUK

London Mayhem
Apr 4, 2008
Bishops Stortford
thanks again for all the info,

...and that's everything (marker/2 hoppers/air/jersey/pants/pads/kitbag/pods/mask/gloves/pack/football boots:confused::confused:/etc.)
ok dumbass question but football boots???!

From what I have seen of Bricketwood, it would be worth while going there regularly and getting to know Yorkie and the staff. As they run both Woodland and Sup-Air on site you will get to see all the markers available, plus if you ask nicely enough you will get to try a few out.
yeh i definately need to get out there and talk to some people, its just finding the time!!

as for shops, any recommendations in my area (herts/essex) i`m looking for shops i can actually go in and pick stuff up or try it on, not a warehouse that does online only! :rolleyes:

thanks to everyone!

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
ok dumbass question but football boots???!
Let's just say that skate shoes are not compatible with mud and oily paint, and football boots (or anything with plastic studs, can't be metal) prevent me from repeating my debut performance of falling on my face off the start gate and taking one of my team mates with me :eek: