The Home Of European Paintball

Confused NooB!!

BigDaveUK

London Mayhem
Apr 4, 2008
Bishops Stortford
Lps is in Welyn if I remeber correctly,

http://www.lpspaintball.biz/cart.html

Mayhem sell quite a bit of gear from their store onsite as well.
i went to LiPS today!! its just a warehouse on an industrial site, no shop that i could see!!

Let's just say that skate shoes are not compatible with mud and oily paint, and football boots (or anything with plastic studs, can't be metal) prevent me from repeating my debut performance of falling on my face off the start gate and taking one of my team mates with me :eek:
haha ok i see what you mean. i got some old "magnum" combat boots somewhere, gonna wear them this weekend, they good for woodsball but i see what you mean about supair, need something more agile! :rolleyes:

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
I would say def get a euromag! Theres one for sale in the sale section all set up ready to go! These guns are a winning combination of a simple design, with lasting performance and reliability. They are fully fully (and I mean anything) upgradeable, and you can really customize them. And they are a mech!

Gassy on here has/had one, and there is one for sale http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=99443&highlight=euromag

A recent thread with some decent looking mags! http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=100149

BigDaveUK

London Mayhem
Apr 4, 2008
Bishops Stortford
You didnt go inside lips? or just pointing out its not a typical 'shop' :p
no i didnt go inside as i didnt think there was an inside other than the warehouse! did i walk straight past it?! :eek::rolleyes:

I would say def get a euromag! Theres one for sale in the sale section all set up ready to go! These guns are a winning combination of a simple design, with lasting performance and reliability. They are fully fully (and I mean anything) upgradeable, and you can really customize them. And they are a mech!
yeh they are top of my list for mech marker, but i heard alot of stories of sites not letting them on as they can get close to electro speeds with the right upgrades???

Niall W

Platinum Member
Dec 13, 2007
Cambridgeshire / Swansea
Yeah, you walked right past it :p

Go into swallowfields and then its the first right, then theres a metal fence on your left, follow it, and you should see the lips logo on the wall on your left, go in (through the door;):p) and then you'll be inside ;)

But in all fairness it does look a little like just a warehouse

BigDaveUK

London Mayhem
Apr 4, 2008
Bishops Stortford
Yeah, you walked right past it :p

Go into swallowfields and then its the first right, then theres a metal fence on your left, follow it, and you should see the lips logo on the wall on your left, go in (through the door;):p) and then you'll be inside ;)

But in all fairness it does look a little like just a warehouse
lol o dear what a muppet!! i have to go back there next week!
so there is a proper shop inside?! :eek:

Niall W

Platinum Member
Dec 13, 2007
Cambridgeshire / Swansea
yeah, go in the small glass door (meaning ordinary sized, jus not the warehouse door:p) under the lips logo and then the door at back left and there is indeed a shop ;)

dont worry, must admit i was a bit miffed first time i went :p
Niall :)

Niall W

Platinum Member
Dec 13, 2007
Cambridgeshire / Swansea
I mainly play at Sabotage in Milton Keynes

Live around the Cambrige area so any site around there, Apocalypse, Sabotage etc.

And the occassional trip to Bassetts pole, Snetterton etc are also in the pipeline :)

You? .. might want to keep to pm's as it'll get the thread off focus

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
no i didnt go inside as i didnt think there was an inside other than the warehouse! did i walk straight past it?! :eek::rolleyes:

yeh they are top of my list for mech marker, but i heard alot of stories of sites not letting them on as they can get close to electro speeds with the right upgrades???
Yes, but at a site, you obviously dont have to fire like that if you dont want to. Plus anyway, Ive never been bothered about a players trigger speed....its his accuracy I would be careful of, and something you should improve before anything else.