Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Contact phone number for Richard Humphrey CC SPEC OPS UNIT

G

Gassy

Anybody able to give me a working phone number for

Richard Humphrey (Dicky of London Shock 2) aka CC SPEC OPS UNIT on here.

He needs to sort out a refund for a under insured marker that seems to have been delivered to a wrong address.

A lesson for all here I think.

D6

Jun 21, 2002
Nakatomi Plaza
Yeah- thanks for that. Just got back from holiday where my phone was stolen so have had no way of getting in touch with the guy.

My phone number will be working again in the week when I will endeavor to sort this out.

Thanks for the sanctimonious comment about under-insured markers as well Gassy. Much appreciated as, being a man of my word, I intend to pay him back at a complete loss to myself. Pr*ck.

G

Gassy

Yeah- thanks for that. Just got back from holiday where my phone was stolen so have had no way of getting in touch with the guy.

My phone number will be working again in the week when I will endeavor to sort this out.

Thanks for the sanctimonious comment about under-insured markers as well Gassy. Much appreciated as, being a man of my word, I intend to pay him back at a complete loss to myself. Pr*ck.
So you used someone elses account to sell your geo2 then you sent it 1st class recorded which is insured for £46 to an address that isn't even remotely close to your buyers address and then you call me a Pr*ck.

A man of his word uses his own account , makes sure that anything been sent is properly insured to the correct amount and sent to the correct address.
Or they do it your way using someone elses account don't bother insuring it and when things go tits up and people get extremely worried and start asking for help then resort to calling people names.

D6

Jun 21, 2002
Nakatomi Plaza
So you used someone elses account to sell your geo2 then you sent it 1st class recorded which is insured for £46 to an address that isn't even remotely close to your buyers address and then you call me a Pr*ck.

A man of his word uses his own account , makes sure that anything been sent is properly insured to the correct amount and sent to the correct address.
Or they do it your way using someone elses account don't bother insuring it and when things go tits up and people get extremely worried and start asking for help then resort to calling people names.
Yes- I stand by what I called you. You aren't fully aware of the facts.

I asked a friend to sell it for me for several reasons. Firstly, I'm seldom online and cannot easily reply to potentially interested parties. Secondly, when I am online I have no intention of wasting my time conversing with people like you or Robbo.

I'll reiterate that I think you are a pr*ck as in the quote above you have insinuated that I sent it to someone else's address- suggesting I have in some way botched the postage side of this up. I put my hands up and admit that I am at fault by not insuring it to the proper value (hence why I am offering a refund out of my own pocket) but to suggest that I am in some way responsible for the shortcomings and incompetence of the royal mail and post office is bloody insulting.

The buyer- I don't know him other than M. Jones- has been in contact with me and we have had a regular dialog about how the tracking of the lost parcel and complaints procedure has been unfolding via text message. Now this has all gone wrong seeing as my phone has been stolen. It's pretty difficult to get in touch with someone when your only means has been via text and I was presuming (perhaps wrongly) that when my phone was replaced at the start of the coming week that I would be able to re-establish contact with the buyer.

Enough people know me in paintball to know that I am not the kind of person who would pull a fast one. I do empathise with the buyer and have been trying to maintain regular contact with him up until my phone was stolen.

Gassy- I don't know you or particularly like you but as I said in my PM you're welcome to call me when my phone is sorted and we can discuss this in greater depth.

Jay Ford

Feb 3, 2011
I don't understand the need for this thread, couldn't you have just contacted the user directly and asked for an explanation and a phone number.......oh wait you did and also got a response within the hour.

It's an unfortunate situation but a situation that does occour, it's the sellers choice to insure or not. In this case the savings on postage didn't pay off and the seller has agreed to sort it out but that will obviously take a little time as they try and locate the lost parcel.

Only royal mail are at fault here, maybe you should hold tight on your witch hunt for awhile until you know the whole situation, unless of course you have nothing better todo.

Rat

eating brick!
Sep 18, 2005
worcester UK
theres no witch hunt, only a mod doing there job.

from what i read Gassy merely asked for a contact number for a person (presumably) so he could get their side of the story.

further reading then goes on to show that the parcel was delivered to the wrong address, which could be for a number of reasons from incorrect handling y Royal Mail to bad handwriting (not saying one or the other is a cause, just highlighting things that COULD have been responsible) as for the insurance thing, the seller has said he'd cover that. my guess its just one of those unlucky parcels that got lost etc and is one in a minute number to do so. and in the sellers mind when sent was a low risk of it actually getting lost.

so before people start forming squares and writing biting comments, can we all just chill and let the Mods and the people involved only do their thang!

G

Gassy

I don't understand the need for this thread, couldn't you have just contacted the user directly and asked for an explanation and a phone number.......oh wait you did and also got a response within the hour.

It's an unfortunate situation but a situation that does occour, it's the sellers choice to insure or not. In this case the savings on postage didn't pay off and the seller has agreed to sort it out but that will obviously take a little time as they try and locate the lost parcel.

Only royal mail are at fault here, maybe you should hold tight on your witch hunt for awhile until you know the whole situation, unless of course you have nothing better todo.
Yet another member posting off cc spec ops ip

There is no witch hunt , I asked for a contact number as the phone number provided to the seller didn't work.

The buyer had been pm'ing cc spec ops with no reply , an explaination would have been nice from the non owning seller.

Then the truth came out that cc spec ops was not actually the seller.

So what was the buyer to think ?

Now next one off cc spec ops ip would you like to step up and make a post Yawn

And yes this is the perfect example for other members of what can happen when you don't look out for yourself as a seller or as a buyer in the classifieds.