Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Contact phone number for Richard Humphrey CC SPEC OPS UNIT

D6

Jun 21, 2002
Nakatomi Plaza
I really cannot be bothered to read any of this thread as the fact of the matter is that I am in regular contact with the guy who did not get the gun and we are talking about the alternative of a replacement gun or refund.

Gassy- Tommie tells me you've threatened him with contacting the police. You really are a platinum d*ck of the highest order. What was your mother doing when your were in her womb apart from dropping house bricks on you? You silly, silly man.

You might notice this is from the same IP address as Tommie. He is stood right next to me laughing at how dumb you are.

Re the police- feel free to contact them. I'll put the kettle on and get the donuts in. We really do have nothing to worry about.

It's a shame you weren't born in Nazi Germany as jumped up muggy pr*cks like you on power trips seemed to have thrived in that era.

Hugs and kisses

Dicky

G

Gassy

I really cannot be bothered to read any of this thread as the fact of the matter is that I am in regular contact with the guy who did not get the gun and we are talking about the alternative of a replacement gun or refund.

Gassy- Tommie tells me you've threatened him with contacting the police. You really are a platinum d*ck of the highest order. What was your mother doing when your were in her womb apart from dropping house bricks on you? You silly, silly man.

You might notice this is from the same IP address as Tommie. He is stood right next to me laughing at how dumb you are.

Re the police- feel free to contact them. I'll put the kettle on and get the donuts in. We really do have nothing to worry about.

It's a shame you weren't born in Nazi Germany as jumped up muggy pr*cks like you on power trips seemed to have thrived in that era.

Hugs and kisses

Dicky
I don`t think I threatened CC SPEC OPS UNIT with the police Richard.

I was the one that was trying to help the buyer,who as far as I am aware thought He was buying the gun off Tommie(CC SPEC OPS UNIT),As that is whose account was selling it.

You have got to admit,it sure looks odd,when it turns out that it was another member that already has several accounts on this forum that was using his mates account to sell his gear.
All I mentioned was that you only have to look at the Breakwell thread to see what could happen when a member allows another to use his thread.

So if you want to call anyone names here,Its myself,as you have already called me a Pr*ck once or twice.
You really need to get your facts right when you go around calling people names.

Cheryl

p.s
I help moderate this forum,because I do not like to see any member having to worry about his hard earned cash because a seller does not help himself by making it look like a scam.

G

Gassy

After you have insulted my wife ,I hope that made you feel better.

You will also note that myself or Cheryl have not said once that tommie has more than one account I said more than one person with an account on p8ntballer was posting off the same IP.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
No more posts in this thread, no more insults, no more threats.

I'll deal with this when I'm certain who's done what.
Until then, thread closed, everybody calm down.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I have just had an extremely productive call with Richard and thankfully he had a brain functioning in his head and was entirely respectful throughout the call.
I think it fair to say we both understand each other's positions a little more clearly and when I talk about my position, I am referring of course to my mods, Cheryl and Gassy.

I'm afraid like a lot of things in life, there are things going on in the background that aren't explained and if these were known, I am damned sure, and I think Richard would agree [without putting any words into his mouth] that the thread would not have taken the direction it did had he told us of his recent misfortunes.

I will say no more on Richard's misfortunes because it's up to him if he wishes to maybe let Cheryl and Craig know what happened and I am damned sure both Cheryl and Gassy would have been sympathetic to his cause if he had done.

I will add one thing here, at no time was anything said or done by Cheryl or Gassy at the outset of this thread that wasn't connected with the desire to make sure one of our members wasn't being scammed.
That

It is the policy of this site that our mods do the best they can to protect our members from fraud and sometimes things go a little awry ..
Anyways, let's see what Rich has to say coz I'm now opening up the thread again.
can I please now go back to my pipe and slippers and a cup of Horlicks .... yummy !

D6

Jun 21, 2002
Nakatomi Plaza
Yeah- there was quite a bit going on in the background that wasn’t really known to the mods. Basically, as in terms of the sale, everything seems to be getting resolved. It was a knee-jerk reaction to what I interpreted as an antagonistic post which in effect was solely designed to protect the interests of one of forums members. There really wasn’t any need to call Gassy a pr*ck and for that I apologise- it was an overreaction.

G

Gassy

Apology accepted.

We are glad you and Medwyn are getting it sorted and hope that you get a result from royalmail.:cool:

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I hate it when things like this happen because it only takes one small comment taken in the wrong way and the whole thread is subverted having the effect of polarizing member and mod; and the irony is, all of us mods wanna look after you guys, that may sound a bit cheesy but it's actually true.
I believe as owner of the forum, as do my mod team, we need to protect all the people who wish to buy and sell products on p8nt; if we don't protect people, this will end up a ghost-town and I will not allow that to happen and nor will my mods ...

I wanna thank Richard for having the integrity and honesty in posting his latest explanation and also to my mods for trying to do the right thing albeit it being slightly skewed because of circumstance, not design.

Once again, the dust settles in P8nt-Town and I can now look forward to a good night's kip ... night y'all !!

Reactions: leachy

leachy

Dec 1, 2005
Tamworth
Yeah, but it makes interesting reading, trying to guess what's gonna happen next and who is gonna hit the "Banned" button first :eek: