Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Convince Me to Buy an E-Mag....

ciaran.mooney

Ich bin ein Berliner!
Originally posted by Arrival
On an E-Mag is the bolt completely inside the marker? What exactly does powerfeed do to it's feed performance?
Yes the bolt in completly inside. The powerfeed helps the balls to feed faster, on account of the blow back the e-mag will generate. Instead of the balls being blow up the stack above. It just hits the side of the powerfeed and bounces back into the breech. Means less chops and faster feeding. Though people will argue that vertical feeds faster.

PaintballBudgie

Stroke the badge Kenneth!
I am getting my E-Mag body upgraded to the extreme & the level 10 upgrade. AGD Europe will do the level 10 for £49 + VAT.

E-Mags are the mutts nuts and that little bit exotic. I threw a box of paint through mine without a single break and at a terrifiying rate.

Must get an E-Mag avatar. Oh and AGD Europe will get your Mag barrels converted to cocker barrels to fit the Extreme.

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!

Arrival

I Kick You in the Nuts!
Mar 24, 2002
Schaumburg, IL
Fleshier, I never bashed E-Mags! I love those 'guns. I know they're likt the Ferarris of the paintabll world, but I just want to know what to truely expect out of it's performance, as I've seen them shot and read about them but naver actually fired one. I'll have one by next week though... I can't wait.

Arrival

I Kick You in the Nuts!
Mar 24, 2002
Schaumburg, IL
And the Judge Has Reached a Final Decision...

Here will be my E-Mag Setup> this will be all I'll get to work with because after this I'm flat out broke. I mean I still got about 300$ in my savings account, but I'll keep that.
E-Mag red/orange/yellow polished center feed
Smart parts 68 ci/ 4500 psi Max Flo Nitrogen System w/ a Redz red tank cover
Red Shocktech Long Drop Forward
Odyssey HALO
What ya think dudes? I sure think that'll last me. I'm especially proud I remembered the Max Flo instead of a Flatline. It should be able to supply a nice oncoming flow of air to the 'gun.

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
Arrival
Sorry m8 got you confused with someone else:eek:
Extreme Emags have a different body style,they use Cocker barrels,have a modular feed system enabling you to set the marker for warp/top feed,ACE anti-chop and Lvl10 and their the dogs bollocks:D :D :D .
US launch is at Pittsburgh in August,I'd wait till then ,your spare $300 should give you enough extra (maybe)to get one if not save up .The std. Emag may be a Ferrari but its only a 360,the Extreme is an F60.:D

Silverjay UK

Boss Hog
Feb 18, 2002
York, UK or Switzerland
HALO

Halo's can feed fast but they are v. bulky. I only use mine on my Angel which is heavy anyway. On the E-Mag I use a slimmed down Revvy on the Warp or Vertical (rare). Also consider a Ricochet.

PaintballBudgie

Stroke the badge Kenneth!
I agree, halo too big and too heavy and what a crap way to turn it on. Whats wrong with a switch?!?!?!?!?! :mad:

I have a moulded clear revvy. (moulded for the warp feed hose.)

Big :D to Jackie at Airgun Designs Europe. She helped me spend lots of £. Now my team can wheel me out at the start, I can sight down my gun and unleash hell. Hurrah!

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by Ian
I agree, halo too big and too heavy and what a crap way to turn it on. Whats wrong with a switch?!?!?!?!?! :mad:

I have a moulded clear revvy. (moulded for the warp feed hose.)

Big :D to Jackie at Airgun Designs Europe. She helped me spend lots of £. Now my team can wheel me out at the start, I can sight down my gun and unleash hell. Hurrah!
The new Halo B's are easy to turn on just push a button in!

And I really don't find mine that heavy, in fact it ballances out the marker really nicely.

And as for the feed rate........... :D:D:D:D:D

Paul.

Arrival

I Kick You in the Nuts!
Mar 24, 2002
Schaumburg, IL
I'll admit I was a little over-psyched about getting an E-Mag right away, but I've chosen the smart thing to do; wait for the Extreme. Anyone have an exact release date for it? I'm also guessing it's gonna be like 1,100$ too, right? Will she handle chopping better the the E-Mag? I mean not that the E-Mag chops a lot, but I mean like will it be rare to see broken paint? Thanks if you reply.