The Home Of European Paintball

Convince Me to Buy an E-Mag....

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by Arrival
I'll admit I was a little over-psyched about getting an E-Mag right away, but I've chosen the smart thing to do; wait for the Extreme. Anyone have an exact release date for it? I'm also guessing it's gonna be like 1,100$ too, right? Will she handle chopping better the the E-Mag? I mean not that the E-Mag chops a lot, but I mean like will it be rare to see broken paint? Thanks if you reply.
With the level 10 mod that you get with the extreme you won't need to worry about chops!
As for release date you can order them now in the UK, I guess you're in the states though?
I have my C&C extreme on order now, hopefully arriving early next week! Will let you know how she is!!!

Paul
:D:D:D

Arrival

I Kick You in the Nuts!
Mar 24, 2002
Schaumburg, IL
And that's straight from Airgun Designs UK, right? If it is, do you think it would be worth it to go to the extra trouble to get the 68 4500 Max Flow System, or just get the 68 4500 Flatline from AGD UK? I say easier because I heard you get it a lot cheaper when you get a 'gun from AGD and thier Flatline. I'll also get a warp feed to match my Extreme's color. It is all falling into place.....

Arrival

I Kick You in the Nuts!
Mar 24, 2002
Schaumburg, IL
Okay, ye ol' buddy Arrival is bad with math and dosen't know how to convery UK Pounds to dollars, so what would be 788.04? I know it's somwhere in the one thousand somthing somthing quadrant.

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by Arrival
And that's straight from Airgun Designs UK, right? If it is, do you think it would be worth it to go to the extra trouble to get the 68 4500 Max Flow System, or just get the 68 4500 Flatline from AGD UK? I say easier because I heard you get it a lot cheaper when you get a 'gun from AGD and thier Flatline. I'll also get a warp feed to match my Extreme's color. It is all falling into place.....
Well I'm getting a flatline system with my C&C extreme, don't know about it being cheaper when bought as a package though :confused:

Paul.
:)

Arrival

I Kick You in the Nuts!
Mar 24, 2002
Schaumburg, IL
Alright, thanks a lot, guys. Here's my list of stuff to get:
Black E-Mag Xtreme, Left Warp Feed
68 ci 4500 psi Flatline Air System
Long Drop Forward
Black Warp Feed w/ a Viewloader 2000 (A 12volt, yeah?)

Sound decent?

Arrival

I Kick You in the Nuts!
Mar 24, 2002
Schaumburg, IL
Na, I don't realy like the feel of anything other than 68's- they fit me good. Besides, I don't really put all way too much paint out of the gun 'cuse I'm a front player all the way.