Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Crossfire on Channel4

woodsta

Train hard--fight easy
Oct 12, 2001
Surrey
I see the point now

Soz guys, to be honest i never really looked at it from that angle, i think that it's just diffrent to a day out at temple, or the Campaign cup, but after reading your posts, i understand where we can benefit from it, but punters are going to have a shock if they find themselves up against Diablo. or even "OUTLOOK"!! soz, but the program gives a false impression of what p8ntball is really about, espeacially to tourny play, but yea, looking at a way of advertising i suppose it can do know harm, i do watch it, cos that birds got a well nice body, "women with guns, leathal!!", but why can't they broadcast say the millenium series, then people will go, WOW!!, MUGGING!! I REALLY WANT TO PLAY THAT??? Then it will rocket won't that. i have never seen anything like it. Think of say one program of the millenium series, or even at temple one sunday, on tv would do to the game??:D

dam-dangerous

ian - uk chameleons
Jul 6, 2001
sheffield
www.damdangerous.co.uk
woodsta

its alright saying show one of the millenium or even nppl tournies, but to the general public this would just look boring.
30 seconds of madness at the begining then 5 mins of people walking off the field for what looks like no reason, then an explosive end with a few muggings.

we play so can see whats happening, but jo public has no idea.

have you ever watched any of the vidios from tournements.
most of them are boring and they are edited to get the ****e out.

you would get viewers but no where as many as somthing like X-fire.
just my opinion.

give it some thought.

ian:confused:

Televising Tourneys

I'd watch tourney paintball (as long as it was on terrestrial TV) but I'm sure Ian is right and the vast majority of people would watch it only once (coz the trailers would be COOL), get borred and watch something else, paintballers would watch it, and maybe a few others.

WARNING:

If people see muggings etc on TV they might to it down at your site! Do you want to see close range shots on ordinary "punter" (I hate that word) days! You could ban it and tell them not to do it all you like, but when theh adrenaline is flowing and the oportunity arrises...

Just a thought

Woodsta... those plastic fake boobs do it for you! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Richard

Yeah get them to shout "Emulsified" :p

Ledz

Jul 13, 2001
Planet Planet
www.planeteclipse.com
Just to give you all something to talk and laugh about. It's the Team Planet on tonights X-Fire. Which included Ledz, Jack and Dave Elliott from the Banzai's and Chris Okey from K2 as well as a couple of the Planet Girls....

SEE THE BIGGER PICTURE.. IT'S A TV SHOW.

LEDZ

Sid

Jul 10, 2001
God's Country
www.a1paintball.org
Hats off

Well done to the Planet Team, all good clean fun and if nothing else it still gave us all a laugh....still thinks X Fire is a step in the right direction for paintball...again well done lads and lassies.

Oh..Okey...how bad were you sir!!!!

;) ;) See you all soon

Ha Ha Ha

Wasn't that great TV!:D couldn't stop laughing

Well done guys, that was great entertainment. You had a b!tch of a final mission, that plant room was evil!

Well you're 5 minutes of fame (90 seconds...) must have been great, I'm sure many teams will try and follow you.

Did you have to smile all the time? That got kinda scary:eek:

Thanks to Jack for the sweeeeet job you did on my marker.

Hope you enjoyed it as much as we all did

Richard

Jul 17, 2001
Visit site
Ha ha ha Gota go with the rest ......Well done Team Planet;)

I think you guy’s woz robbed!!!

It does seem like they didn't want the team to go through, even if you were THE team that gave THE best entertainment out of all the ones I've seen.
(Yes I've been watching them all!!.....all in the interest of the UKPSF of course. te he!)

Actually it was only because ‘Claws’ is Vanessa Upton, .. and correct me if I am wrong .. but the boobs are real behind the "clear" plastic panel in the suit . They ain’t rubber boobs on the front!!! I’ve worn the video out rewinding and playing it over and over and…….

Ledz sort this one out will Ya? .... U da man!!! Loved the " DeD" pan look into the camera when u got 'Emulsified'

Again well done Ledz, Jack, Dave, Chris, Sophie and Sue…. Excellent entertainment,

Regards
JonBon (Bonich) ….still laughin……great ….great.

Just a thought…. TV21 who actually produced X-fire, also produce the very popular Robot Wars…
X-fire viewer ratings are already higher than those of Robot Wars in its first series……if this continues then there should be a number 2!!
Paintball in ‘KIT KAT’
Paintball In TWO game shows!!

All we need is Paintball as a Sport and in …..The Olympics!! Emulsify THAT…:D