Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Custom anno order

blackplasma

Jul 4, 2005
Telford
very interested in how this turns out, assuming its all ok i will look to arrange one of these goup buys in the next couple of weeks, so anyone who was too late for this run or was too hesitant to go ahead, pm me and when the results come in we can get the ball rolling.
respect to chef for all the leg work and the trial run.

topchef

'Hotgun Al'
Feb 22, 2006
Broseley, nr telford,nr birmingham
very interested in how this turns out, assuming its all ok i will look to arrange one of these goup buys in the next couple of weeks.
If you do want another run organising then let me know as the chap I am going through has been quite specific about the way this needs to be done etc. I will happily give you a few pointers so you can ensure things are done correctly regarding packaging, labelling, inventory list, stripping parts, disclaimers, finishes etc etc. so he (Peter @ C.A) doesnt have to go over it all again and again;)

I have already done the groundwork on setting this up for future deals and to avoid it getting fcuked up for the future, I think its best if we all follow the same protocol. You have to remember that before the deal I have just sorted, these guys ONLY dealt with planet direct and even went as far as getting planets permission for my deal to go ahead before they agreed to do the work.

I know its early days but if things turn out as I hope they will.......this COULD be the start of a very usefull service for all of us and maybe im just being over cautious but (dont take this the wrong way) I dont want to risk screwing it up in the first few weeks.

Like I said....if you do want to put together a run fella....(and you can tell me to go screw myself if you want:cool:) drop me a p.m and I will give you all the help I can aswell as giving Peter a call to let him know theres another order en route. You can then sort the logistics out yourself.

-ChEf

topchef

'Hotgun Al'
Feb 22, 2006
when they all come back can u post pics please as i wand some work done too
Dont expect me to do YOU any favours :mad: if you want work doing then best you sort it yourself as Im not doing anything to help you out.

Thats all I will say on the matter. If you have an issue with this then drop me a p.m as I dont want to air my dirty laundry in public:cool:

Note: This has nothing to do with anyone else, I only have an issue with 'rosstheguvner'. Naturally I will gladly help ANY other members out at any time as always ;):).

-ChEf

Monkeyboi

was ROSSTHEGUYVER
Nov 18, 2009
www.youtube.com
Dont expect me to do YOU any favours :mad: if you want work doing then best you sort it yourself as Im not doing anything to help you out.

Thats all I will say on the matter. If you have an issue with this then drop me a p.m as I dont want to air my dirty laundry in public:cool:

Note: This has nothing to do with anyone else, I only have an issue with 'rosstheguvner'. Naturally I will gladly help ANY other members out at any time as always ;):).

-ChEf
errrrm ok then ???

topchef

'Hotgun Al'
Feb 22, 2006
Anno order is complete. will be dispatched to me on monday now as Im away working and wont be around to receive the package as its coming by express courier and I dont want to miss it :(.

Can all those involved (with the exception of EELZ as im paying for his return postage in return for a couple of bits he sent me) ping over whatever the postage was to send your bits to me please. Anytime over weekend will do, no rush. I presume you all still have my paypal details, if not I will fire them across when Im home late tonight. Off top of my head its only a few quid each but dont have the time just now to go digging around for exact figures.

All things being equal your parts should be in your hands by middle of next week :)

-ChEf

tomo110290

PMGWC #90
May 16, 2008
middlesbrough
Anno order is complete. will be dispatched to me on monday now as Im away working and wont be around to receive the package as its coming by express courier and I dont want to miss it :(.

Can all those involved (with the exception of EELZ as im paying for his return postage in return for a couple of bits he sent me) ping over whatever the postage was to send your bits to me please. Anytime over weekend will do, no rush. I presume you all still have my paypal details, if not I will fire them across when Im home late tonight. Off top of my head its only a few quid each but dont have the time just now to go digging around for exact figures.

All things being equal your parts should be in your hands by middle of next week :)

-ChEf
postage sent mate

thanks

tomo

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
sorry if this is a pointless post, pm'ed you (I hate it when people post this normally...)

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
I would love to see how this turns out. Might save time and hassle . Well done top chef for sorting this out. Hopefully this could be the start of something good