Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Cyborg 07

Marcus Geezer

Platinum Member
Budget...

I think its been confirmed above, but it's all about budget and whether your a gun/hopper whore like ARG1271 :) . There is a bloke in classifieds selling a beaten up but working z board egg for £20, which should do most. My ion I've shot full auto 140 paint in about 9 seconds, how do I know? I'm sad and video'd it on my phone. 140/9 = 15.5 bps. Ergo, Egg will do fine if it matches your budget.

Sooo... my egg does me. Everytime I go to upgrade my hopper online, somewhere in between ordering and checkout I ask why should I spend money on a better hopper when my egg works well enough for my game play and hits the bps I am allowed to use on site.

When I can't get spares for my egg and it finally throws a wobbly I can't repair.. .that's when I'll upgrade.....

Mort

The big, bad I SAID NO!!
Sep 14, 2006
Norwich
Get a reloader and pimp it out, if you got an 07 'Borg you're probably not on a small budget I'm guessing. :)

rich1

Apr 10, 2007
Get a reloader and pimp it out, if you got an 07 'Borg you're probably not on a small budget I'm guessing. :)
Hey guys I'm back. Great responses It looks like its a Halo, or reloader B with rip drive. As for the marker I picked it up in the states for $1000:cool:
Thanks

luke@york

pillagin a village near u
May 16, 2005
york
Visit site
i got the dueydog bone batteries from direct from the site,cost an extra $5 to ship to the uk, should last a days balling 2box's and at the end only take 2 hours to charge, comes with a charger and 2 of the bone batteries for $45........... thats like £20ish i could spend that on two tournies if i bought duracells from the "co-op" for my vlocity.

the gangstar chip turned up today as well, fitted it works like a charm, easier on batteries and has the nifty "gangstar spin" you press the button if its jammed and it automatically revolves backwards clearing the jam, i know the standard one is supposed to do this but i found it unpredictable, also has features like it stops putting tension on the stack after a set amount of time.

then thers break out mode for fast ramping off the break for 30seconds, i could go on but in reality i got it cos its pimpin

luke