Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

cycles per second

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
Originally posted by Longbow
yes but can the internal workings of a raced cocker actualy move at that speed. i seriously doubt it, so its more limited by the mechanical components.

for example: the 44 MAGNUM RAM has a maximum cycle of 19.2, regardless of how fast the electronics are.
i think 19.2 was the stated test speed....im pritty sure that planet have had one doing 40cps on a full auto eblade

T

Tommy Gun-Nexus

Jahlads right, I saw it with my own eyes :) All digitally recorded by Jack, 7Lash and Nick.

Well I couldnt see the back block, it was ripping so fast it was more of a blur :D :cool:

L J

big big titties
Originally posted by Longbow
yes but can the internal workings of a raced cocker actualy move at that speed. i seriously doubt it, so its more limited by the mechanical components.

for example: the 44 MAGNUM RAM has a maximum cycle of 19.2, regardless of how fast the electronics are.
yep, jahlad is right. the 44 was tested at belsales on full auto at 19.2 bps for 4 hours straight to see how well the ram put up with it, and the internals were still just as slick

Skeet

Platinum Member
Originally posted by Booti
theoretically using a mchine you should be able to shoot as fast as the board will let you

you cannot shoot a mech marker faster than a electric one.....so therefore the only restriction has to be the board
Thats not true at all...An RT or RT Pro Automag is capable of 26 BALLS PER SECOND not cycles...and without shootdown to boot...these are both mechanical markers.

T

Tommy Gun-Nexus

as fast as the mechanics of the gun will allow it to go. I wouldnt of thought that would be much more than 45 cps..

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
as i already said you are not limited by the technology.....you could build a marker that will easily cycle faster than it is physically possible to move your finger to pull the trigger

the limiting factor is the speed of the muscle moving your finger

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
ah i see!

dunno that one....i suppose it depend on the design of the marker then......which bring us back to how fast you can get the paint in the thing in the first place

or if we are talking cps then ????

T

Tommy Gun-Nexus

I think so :confused: :p

I dunno, my head hurts! :D

With CPS its the mechanics of a gun that limit it, isnt it? If the board is uncapped i mean..

:)