The Home Of European Paintball

Dartford 5 Man 30/07/06 XBALL LITE

IL-Tom

Paint Magnet
Mar 24, 2005
Getting Shot Off The Break
Visit site
charlie11 said:
hahahahah, muppets, we are the competition u talk of that u lost 2,(guested 4 league) i seem 2 remember shooting many of ur players.u guys got beaten by us, so technically i wreckon that actaully gives us first place!!
Well technically you got beaten by our 2nd squad so technically we came 1st which techically means that we won and technically you didn't, which is technically a fact. Burn! ;)

Seriously though I think any of the teams that played this weekend could win the next event, all you need is one bad game or lost point and you miss out on the top spot. Each team has some quality players, it's just a question of being in the right vein of form at the right moment.

Magic_8ball

$outh $ide
Sep 24, 2005
Probably Licking AL France...
Visit site
Well as I remember it, Iron Lions Black squad (I think) were the winners, and we beat them in our game, and we beat Iron Lions Blue as well, the only game we lost all day was to Notorious

We were tied first place with Iron Lions and it had to go back to a countback on heads throughout the day or something, where you narrowly beat us :p

But hey, next time ;)

markfenton

Platinum Member
Nov 4, 2005
East Sussex
Right to settle this:

Iron Lions Black and The League both had 18 points at the end of the day..

Iron Lions lost to the League and The League lost to Nortorious...

meaning out of 7 games both teams won 6..

we had to go back and count the games dropped lions dropped 2 games all day, and the league dropped 3 2 when nortoroius won and 1 other when they went into a 3 game for the match.

But well done to all the teams that entered and we hope to see you all again, and hopefully a couple of new teams too..

I know Quake and East Coast Irritant were thinking of playing th next one.

D7's

Home to Notorious Kids
Aug 15, 2002
www.d7s.co.uk
Iron Lions - Ed said:
Dunno if we will bother...competition wasn't up to much... :)
If I remember correctly you were blow off the field by a bunch of 13 year old kids. Your 2nd team well! You must be ready for the pros, you are welcome to come down a train against them: Nexus, Tigers Pro, Method, Shockwave all these should by up to your competition standards. Dave:D

IL-Tom

Paint Magnet
Mar 24, 2005
Getting Shot Off The Break
Visit site
Iron Lions Blue were beaten 2 - 0 by Notorious Kidz and rightly so cos they were better than us. Iron Lions Black might have dropped a point against them but won the match overall, I think, correct me if I'm wrong.

Anyway Notorious Kidz are shaping up to be a very good team, a little hot headed at times but still a very good team, I look forward to seeing where they can go in the future.;)