Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Dartford 5 Man 30/07/06 XBALL LITE

IL-Jason

Platinum Member
Nov 18, 2005
London
we will try come down some time and have a few games.:cool:

and i am sure we will try get a team together for the next xball light as its was great fun.

Magic_8ball

$outh $ide
Sep 24, 2005
Probably Licking AL France...
Visit site
We could use your coaching Clint if you're up for it mate, you any good at potting up as well? :p It will be a good chance for you to get some payback on Chuck for the abuse he was giving you on the forums last time about your pro status :p

Better still try slipping Dave a fiver and pick up a gun and join in ;)

Jan 31, 2005
unknown//dover
Visit site
Magic_8ball said:
We could use your coaching Clint if you're up for it mate, you any good at potting up as well? :p It will be a good chance for you to get some payback on Chuck for the abuse he was giving you on the forums last time about your pro status :p

Better still try slipping Dave a fiver and pick up a gun and join in ;)
sounds good DONT DO POTTING UP THO

KEN@AFGM

Snake player of choice!
Aug 6, 2001
Brighton
Visit site
This xball lite thing...

Is just damn plain fun to play.

I got home and was knackered after the last one! We got something like 19-20 games of ball thuogh. (14 guranteed plus the extra games where it went best of three)

Hopefully A Few Good Men (A few slightly out of shape and knackered men) might be able to play the next one!

I'll talk to the old farts

Everyone else..... Play this format its truly awesome!!

Bravo Dave and co.

Ken

pooboyx

Banned
Dec 17, 2005
Visit site
wanna play this but may not be able to get a team with all there own gear.can my frends borrow gear?can i guest for some1?when you say no professional players wot do u class as professional?