Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Death at a UK paintball Centre?

beanbag83

I'm either drunk or high
Feb 12, 2006
King's Lynn, Norfolk, England
This is truly sad, my symathies go out to the family, friends and colleagues of the unfortunate man. My only hope is that Paintball sites become safer places as a result of this tragedy. So that accidents like this one can be prevented in the future.
And to be honest, i think any possible ramifications for paintball are, at this point, irrelivant.

Paintball-TV-Online

UK Paintball News
Dec 23, 2006
Brighton
www.paintballtv.co.uk
I must apologize now for the way my posts have come across earlier in this thread, I have looked back on my previous posts and seen that I come across to be more worried about the sport then this tragic incident..

I want to make clear that I was generally concerned about this news and made extra effort to confirm if this news was made up or not...

I was unfortunate enough to of got official confirmation that something bad had happened

The fact that I side tracked into a somewhat debate about how this may effect the sport was a lack of consideration and I apologize now for the way I expressed my self..

As I have already said , My regards and best wishes to all family members and Site staff who have been unfortunate enough to of been caught up in this tragic accident