Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Death at a UK paintball Centre?

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
What is all the hot air about?
Somebody dying at a paintball site will mean the usual HSE investigation as is required by law. Nothing to worry about as long as nobody was doing anything stupid.

You guys have probably given it more column inches than the local paper will.

To the family of the person that died my deepest sympathy, a good friend of mine died whilst playing paintball last year

SwissTony

Pyrotechnic
Jan 1, 2006
Visit site
You guys have probably given it more column inches than the local paper will.

A person dying at a paintball site is a very rare occurance.
The guys on this forum are passionate about paintball want to know that it will not effect them playing the sport that they love.

MY deepest sympathy goes out to the family of the man that died.

Sammi T - Nexus Eclipse

Woman of Nexus
Jul 13, 2001
Visit site
There are a few posts in this thread that i think are a little in-sensitive.

This guy is someones Dad and that someone and their friends often read this site. Please think before you type.

My thoughts are with you.

Sam Chappell

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering
well said sammi, who cares what image it leaves in paintball this is someones life been taking, who gives a rats do dar if it was faulty construction or a nuclear bomb, a life has been taken, like sammi t said this is someones father, someones brother, husband, uncle, son, so show some respect. i lost my grandad not so long ago, and i for one would hate to think that people couldnt really care, except for what image it left behind.

deepest sympathys from myself and my family go out to the family, friends, neighbours.

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
As a paintball site owner I am very sorry to hear this loss. Many things could have happened to cause this accident. I will bet anything you like that the person in question would not wish this accident to blacken the name of paintball. Accidents happen from day to day and all we can do is learn by them and send our best wishes to family and friends.

Demon

Crrrraaaazzzyyyy #88
Sep 19, 2006
Birmingham
what type of roof, game feture(from a hut/fort etc..) or from base?

MY deepest sympathy goes out to the family of the man that died

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
this may sound harsh... but its better it was an employee than a player...

that way it will be more than likely death by misadventure, whereas if it was a player, it could have been considered negligence or a similar. at least as far as spin doctors are concerned :confused:

thoughts go out to the family, 60 is not old enough to die! :mad: :(