Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Diving

SNOOPY [SHOWTIME]

it's a welsh thing
Sep 8, 2002
swansea
Visit site
try glucosamine sulphate 1000mg a day this is what i was told to do and it helped me. it is a natural substance found in our joints
and as we get older our bodys don't produce enough of it.
after 30 years it's all down hill . i have had to start playing back tape but i'm not giving up. life is to short do the things you injoy
for as long as you can. f##k the pain .
you can get the pills from www.zipvit.co.uk or any good chemist
[ far better than cod liver oil ]
hope this helps you.:D

Big_Mac

Preserved for posterity
Aug 27, 2002
Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA
Visit site
knees, hips and elbows...what's left of 'em

You boys should take better care of yourselves... I've seen 40+ years while giving my best at football, rugby, martial arts, etc.... I'm still sliding into bunkers (occasionally past bunkers!). Keep yourself in shape while you can... it's a lot harder to do it later. I can recommend Glucosamine/Chondroitin supplements.... or else I'm just one lucky bugger.

If you see an old, bald man pass you on the uphill charge.... that's me. Don't be suprised.

old age and treachery, etc.

Reaver

www.intimidatorowners.com
Aug 26, 2002
USA
Visit site
Originally posted by SNOOPY [SHOWTIME]
try glucosamine sulphate 1000mg a day this is what i was told to do and it helped me. it is a natural substance found in our joints
and as we get older our bodys don't produce enough of it.
after 30 years it's all down hill . i have had to start playing back tape but i'm not giving up. life is to short do the things you injoy
for as long as you can. f##k the pain .
you can get the pills from www.zipvit.co.uk or any good chemist
[ far better than cod liver oil ]
hope this helps you.:D
whats bad is i am 15. P.S thx fr all the help.

Joao Duro

Jul 11, 2001
Portugal
Visit site
Tut, Tut... U guys doing waaaaaay too much chems:D.
I've just turned 36, & keep fit by swimming & jogging. My team is taking some 18 year olds this year, and i doubt they'll shove me into those stand up cans back field. Front tape's tha place.

........Gluco what??? Chondr where??? Uhuu... i'll just take a look see:D :D :D

Problem

Oct 5, 2001
Visit site
For your knees, some solid exercise (I got better after my surgery and injury because I worked out alot). For your health, some decent vitamin / mineral / compounds each day (lots of books on it). For armour, check out donjoyarmor.com, combination shin/knee guards and knee braces (they look expensive though).

Wierd way, I'm better because I messed up my knee. I outlasted two teammates both 15 yrs younger than me one tournament, and one team mate 24 yrs younger the year before. One teammate blows his knees out regularily (I've had to take the flag from him one time to run it on) but he's really fat.

I think I need to reassess who I play with.
Larry

Reaver

www.intimidatorowners.com
Aug 26, 2002
USA
Visit site
Originally posted by garycarrot
Dont take a pill, just play as a back guy. Your experience will help your team. And you get to send your front guys into the "dive".
Thus helping your team, and your health!!!!
Nope backs not for me. ill just beat the crap outta myself. :p