Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Diving

Herb

Herbal Remedy
Oct 10, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
The thing to remember when diving is the following things.

is you have a bad knee then try sliding on your side instead of head on this way your legs won't bend in the same manner, hopefull eliminating any problems that you may have when sliding normally.

also a few more handy hints are as you go into the slide make sure you have one arm over your goggles so that if paint hits you there is a stronger possibility of it bouncing.

and finally this has probably already been said but make sure your hands hit the floor first taking all of your weight (your gun needs to be pointing up to prevent digging your barrel into the ground) followed by your chest, this way your legs shouldn't play any part in the slide

Burb

#1 Soi Cowboy.
Nov 27, 2001
Middleweight
More Pointers

Buy yourself some Elbow pads (dye core ones are great).

Before buying these i used to destroy my body trying to face dive i was constantly twisting my back, knees ect.... Now i just run and land gracefully ;) on my forearms.

Also renember to run as if your just about to fall over, keep as low to the ground as possbile so you dont have to land as hard.

Practice makes perfect, i was crap when i first tried, but now i spend most of my time sliding on my face! (40% of which is intended)

:)