Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

do you think

Mar 22, 2007
Thank God

Some people can spot a wind up when they see one. I have been crying my eyes out ( yes I have eyes cos I wear my Gogs in the live zone) at some of the replies to my original and secondary posts :eek:
My original intention was to wind up a couple of teenagers but some of you guys failed to spot the point that I was a BLITHERING idiot talking Blitherish:D

Thankyou for making my evening that little bit more enjoyable. I will now be shutting down Pure Paintball blitherer and please gents stay afe in both the live areas and in life in general

Take care all

Pure Paintball Blitherer (rip);)

gavon

Aug 16, 2006
bradford west yorkshire
Some people can spot a wind up when they see one. I have been crying my eyes out ( yes I have eyes cos I wear my Gogs in the live zone) at some of the replies to my original and secondary posts :eek:
My original intention was to wind up a couple of teenagers but some of you guys failed to spot the point that I was a BLITHERING idiot talking Blitherish:D

Thankyou for making my evening that little bit more enjoyable. I will now be shutting down Pure Paintball blitherer and please gents stay afe in both the live areas and in life in general

Take care all

Pure Paintball Blitherer (rip);)
you must have a fun life :rolleyes: