Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

do you think

NSKlad

Pistolas y Corazones
Dec 9, 2006
Bournemouth
Some people can spot a wind up when they see one. I have been crying my eyes out ( yes I have eyes cos I wear my Gogs in the live zone) at some of the replies to my original and secondary posts :eek:
My original intention was to wind up a couple of teenagers but some of you guys failed to spot the point that I was a BLITHERING idiot talking Blitherish:D

Thankyou for making my evening that little bit more enjoyable. I will now be shutting down Pure Paintball blitherer and please gents stay afe in both the live areas and in life in general

Take care all

Pure Paintball Blitherer (rip);)
this person is on magic mushrooms perhaps? :confused:

yorgie

Yorgie for Mod '07
Jun 2, 2006
Surrey
if only we could exact some kind of martial law in this forum - or give transmit pain messages to punish the stupidity of some users here...

Mar 22, 2007
Im finally talking sense

Ive just had a thought,

Mabey Blind ballers might not have to wear masks but surley their guide dogs must have to for health and saftey reasons :eek:

I had a mate who was a blind skydiver, he knew when he was about to hit the ground because the lead went slack :eek:

Bless you all

Pure Paintball blitherer

NSKlad

Pistolas y Corazones
Dec 9, 2006
Bournemouth
Ive just had a thought,

Mabey Blind ballers might not have to wear masks but surley their guide dogs must have to for health and saftey reasons :eek:

I had a mate who was a blind skydiver, he knew when he was about to hit the ground because the lead went slack :eek:

Bless you all

Pure Paintball blitherer
I'm thinkin' love juice.......

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
im thinking paintball ****ing blithereer are the same as pure paintball - i nthink he jsutr wasnts to up his pijst cousnt. and why the **** eould you wqasnt ot psot **** like that wanyway - i agrreee rainrbeow - he is ****ig mentally retarded

im sorry mods esp gassy - yhou know im nnot useually basd at spelling - i wil edit in the mornign when im sorber.

Luke W

The Firm
Oct 7, 2006
Salford
im thinking paintball ****ing blithereer are the same as pure paintball - i nthink he jsutr wasnts to up his pijst cousnt. and why the **** eould you wqasnt ot psot **** like that wanyway - i agrreee rainrbeow - he is ****ig mentally retarded

im sorry mods esp gassy - yhou know im nnot useually basd at spelling - i wil edit in the mornign when im sorber.
Wow....you must be drunk!

And I also wanted to quote you so that we'd all still be able to see the spelling after you've edited:p.

Inq

20-1 to him...
Mar 10, 2007
Manchester, UK
sorber? is that where u wake up and realise that fallin down the stairs drunk hurts in the mornin? :p

Watch Dynasty Dysected... Especially the kit rundown! The bit where he's (is it greenspan) going over his hit and he says that without a doubt the most important part of your kit is your goggles because they'll save your life... The human eye is fragile at best... and behind all that squishy goo is your brain! Ever knocked ur head slightly and gotten a headache? Imagine what it'd feel like to have a solid ball (and it will STILL be solid after anihilating your eye) impact directly into your brain at 280fps without the protection of your skull?

YOU CAN'T IMAGINE BECAUSE IT'D KILL YOU! Always ALWAYS wear your mask in a live zone!! Even when the action is on the other side of the field because it only takes 1 stray paintball before the paintball community has to defend itself from a nightmare situation and a horrible tragedy...