Domination 30/4/06

NobbyonDaNET

If it Fly's it Dies
Apr 18, 2006
Stoke on Trent
nobbyondanet.magix.net
Jt3.5E

stevenrules said:
dm4 but had a cocker in jan will look out for you do you have a jt 3.5 e-grip if so i will say hello
Your right we both have them and had probbs with them. Done some modding since on both since last time. Hoppers were not fast enough for one but I've just bought a Reloader II and my lad a TSA. Dan has also imported a 32 degree LCD trigger frame up to 20 bps, made the trigger into a poor mans sweet spot and removed the spring for faster paddling, polished all the moving parts, removed the vertical feed and removed the mesh then drilled the holes larger, made the main spring guide bullet shaped for less wear and friction, drilled the feed neck both sides to reduce blowback pushing the balls back up, and the 16" Tiller barrel is now 11.5" with no holes and highly polished and less clumsy.

Hope it all works....

Don't Know where to begin to tell you what i have done to mine!
Nobby

stevenrules

Nov 23, 2005
birmingham
Visit site
sound good i started with one of them and upgraded because i thought you couldnt do much with them you just proved me wrong with let you have a go on the dm if you want just need to solder two wires together