The Home Of European Paintball

Domination 30/4/06

Shades

Live Life
Aug 9, 2005
Midlands
Visit site
NobbyonDaNET said:
Your right we both have them and had probbs with them. Done some modding since on both since last time. Hoppers were not fast enough for one but I've just bought a Reloader II and my lad a TSA. Dan has also imported a 32 degree LCD trigger frame up to 20 bps, made the trigger into a poor mans sweet spot and removed the spring for faster paddling, polished all the moving parts, removed the vertical feed and removed the mesh then drilled the holes larger, made the main spring guide bullet shaped for less wear and friction, drilled the feed neck both sides to reduce blowback pushing the balls back up, and the 16" Tiller barrel is now 11.5" with no holes and highly polished and less clumsy.

Hope it all works....

Don't Know where to begin to tell you what i have done to mine!
Nobby
Don’t forget if you go down Unreal Domination and you have a ramping marker, bouncing trigger or modified trigger (this may include what you are mentioning) it is not allowed.

A number of the site team will be down marshalling this month’s event ( no tournament on that week end for a change) helping things run smoother, and keeping things safe and with in the rules.

See you down there….

Don’t forget if your marker is deemed to be braking the site rules you may change your marker and carry on playing, if not you will be asked to leave the site.

NobbyonDaNET

If it Fly's it Dies
Apr 18, 2006
Stoke on Trent
nobbyondanet.magix.net
Shades said:
Don’t forget if you go down Unreal Domination and you have a ramping marker, bouncing trigger or modified trigger (this may include what you are mentioning) it is not allowed.

A number of the site team will be down marshalling this month’s event ( no tournament on that week end for a change) helping things run smoother, and keeping things safe and with in the rules.

See you down there….

Don’t forget if your marker is deemed to be braking the site rules you may change your marker and carry on playing, if not you will be asked to leave the site.

Yes your quite right, I had a word with Chris because I was concerned about his trigger going full auto. As long as Dan keeps his program to just semi he will be OK to paddle as fast as his little fingers will go. My son says he will keep it set to 12 balls or less as his hopper will only go a bit above that and he does'nt want to chop all the time, Oh! and keep the fps below 270 because of CO2 spikes...

Nobby

NobbyonDaNET

If it Fly's it Dies
Apr 18, 2006
Stoke on Trent
nobbyondanet.magix.net
Jt trigger

The reason for the trigger change is because the standard frame is said to fire up to 7 bps but tested on both mine they pause intermittently, but steady shots at 2 or 3 bps is possible. If you paddle faster it misses intermittent shots all over the place. The last straw was when he started to have the solenoid sticking, so he bought an new frame.

I must stress we have no intention to break any rules, but to have reliable and farely accurate markers, and a dam good days play.

See you there matey..

Nobby