Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Dominations at unreal

hammythegreat

Oct 16, 2007
Manchester
Alright scott, knees ok thanks m8

I didn't get any pics last week, it always seems i forget as I'm too busy potting up, i tried to get some headcam footage, but the only bit of filming that looked good was when i was in the turret with nobby but my stupid headcam didn't record any sound and the film was all lagging and pausing

Think theres something wrong with it, i'll get it working for next time

scott essery

Jul 6, 2005
www.unrealpaintball.co.uk
hammy

glad your knees ok mate

me and jim will deffo be at the next one especially as chris is going to make it special

can anyone remeber what the web site is of the bloke who took the superb pic at the july domination

cant remember who it is or where his site is but i can remember its darn good

any ideas mr zorg

mr FRANK

Reppin B-TEMPER
Jul 22, 2008
in a house
There were 2 guys in red dye stuff. >.<

...and yeah I was the Marshal in the Dynasty top / white events. The guy who kept getting shot. -_-

yeah by me ......................

i was good as usuall !!!

feel sorry for them three young girls, they looked a bit scared as i ran down mug them lol:) !!!

and roy i thought i was quiet refrained on sunday !!!

THE NEW REVERSE PUSH GAME IS THE DOGS DANGLY BITS ....... unless ya shootin a certain 08 ego ..........
........it costs a fortune

mr FRANK

Reppin B-TEMPER
Jul 22, 2008
in a house
Alright scott, knees ok thanks m8

I didn't get any pics last week, it always seems i forget as I'm too busy potting up, i tried to get some headcam footage, but the only bit of filming that looked good was when i was in the turret with nobby but my stupid headcam didn't record any sound and the film was all lagging and pausing

Think theres something wrong with it, i'll get it working for next time

thought you got footage of me blasting slater in the face ?????????