Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Dominations at unreal

avituk

UK Angel Owner
as the regulars at unreal know the domination game has now gone into the cupboard and we are all playing the push.

i like playing the domination and it was the main topic on the way home from the last one.

also the sup'air field has seem to have got a bit hard and makes life hell when you do a superman into one.:mad:

lets see what your opinions are on the games down at unreal and pass the feedback onto chris

estwing

Hedgehoppers Anonymous
Feb 3, 2007
Cheadle
the dom was good but after a while you got board of not gettin in the castle, the capture the flag type game thats played now is much better because of the race against the clock. still needs a outer fence around the castle,say 4ft high and 10 ft away acting as a 1st line of defence,or something solid to hide behind when on the attack?

scott essery

Jul 6, 2005
www.unrealpaintball.co.uk
i know its hard sometimes to 'rally' members of the same team we are on but with a bit more team work then a lot of the problems can be solved

when marshelling at domination it is so frustrating to see 3 or 4 guys from a team making an attack and the remaining 30 members of the same team just watching

im a realist though and know how hard it is to get your 'team mates' halling ass and doing their job... especially when most are un known or never met

hammythegreat

Oct 16, 2007
Manchester
Chris had a conversation with someone about the old type Domination games last month, I don't know if it was you Avituk?

he said you need at least 100 walkon players for the old style Domination game cos in play you'd get empty spaces cos most of the players are at one end, so he prefers the push game,, which isn't bad but i did used to like playing the old style game cos the games would last around an hour and you could just run around and do what you wanted

NobbyonDaNET

If it Fly's it Dies
Apr 18, 2006
Stoke on Trent
nobbyondanet.magix.net
Hahahha

COME AND GET SOME BOYS...!!!!

Any game and rule is a good game and rule.....Just get ur ass in line and I'll shoot ya......:D

Just going to book this months with Chris in a bit for the end of this month, so just bring it on!!!!

Oh! and if your BLUE ur still POO!!! Cuz I'll still RED til i'm dead!!! :p

scott essery

Jul 6, 2005
www.unrealpaintball.co.uk
ha ha good to see your still alive nobby

hammy

your right mate

its hard to please everyone as you me gen jim nobby etc love the woodsballing up close and personal fix bayonets style of play

but ( no disrespect intended guys) the 'sup air tourney guys' do like a different style and moan like hell ( have moaned like hell) about the re spawn style of he old domination

estwing

Hedgehoppers Anonymous
Feb 3, 2007
Cheadle
wot about castle vs rubber, start outside each area (then faced with retreat or stand) first to get there own flag to a certain point ie the opponents start line. fastest time x2 points?