Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Donations for Nige (Spreadz)

RainbowShooter

Drop the gun, fat boy.
Oct 12, 2006
St Albans, Hertfordshire
Ah bless :)
We cant do the first one but we will be there for some to support Wendy. I also want to get to the Mid Masters as well, and Campaign. definately Sunday but may be there for the weekend. I can see a big Coffee/beer meeting along the way somewhere.
Thanks again guys, you are all stars :) :)
Nige
Will see you down at the site then ;) I'll be the one running rounds doing things.

webber

imperialclothing.co.uk
Sep 11, 2006
Milton Keynes
Sorry for the late donation Dusty, hope its not caused any problems.
As for Nige, i have never dealt with you myself but have heard only good things about you and things like this shouldn't happen to guys like you. I wish you a speedy recovery dude!

James

RainbowShooter

Drop the gun, fat boy.
Oct 12, 2006
St Albans, Hertfordshire
Nige, had a strange idea, but instead of getting everyone's name printed on your jersey what about getting them to sign it on when they see you at events and things? Makes it more personal, and you get to meet everyone.

Nige, had a strange idea, but instead of getting everyone's name printed on your jersey what about getting them to sign it on when they see you at events and things? Makes it more personal, and you get to meet everyone.
how about doing both :cool: get it printed and sign under the name
I did think about that as well mate but we have the Black/Grey Planet shirts this year so signing them may be a problem. Im sure I can think of something else to be able to have a more personal keepsake :) Maybe get Planet to do a pic/poster of my marker and get people to sign that to frame on my wall :)
Thanks guys
Nige

gonna be a xxxxxxl to fit all the names.............
Lol! On my skinny frame :D Bounce central!!!!!
Might have to get a few shirts and have continued at the bottom of each one :D
Thanks Jim :)
Nige

RainbowShooter

Drop the gun, fat boy.
Oct 12, 2006
St Albans, Hertfordshire
I did think about that as well mate but we have the Black/Grey Planet shirts this year so signing them may be a problem. Im sure I can think of something else to be able to have a more personal keepsake :) Maybe get Planet to do a pic/poster of my marker and get people to sign that to frame on my wall :)
Thanks guys
Nige

Lol! On my skinny frame :D Bounce central!!!!!
Might have to get a few shirts and have continued at the bottom of each one :D
Thanks Jim :)
Nige
Post-it notes ftw.