Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Donations for Oklahoma Trip

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
do you honestly think he cares? If he has a brass enough neck to post that in the first place, I am quite certain he won't give a sh*t what you say to him.

I mean come on guys, being an adult at 19 it is difficult to come across that sort of cash. especially when he has no mortgage to pay or kids to look after......................

what do you honestly expect him to do, work? do overtime if he does work already? pffft.............

perish the thought

_TY_

Jul 15, 2004
East Sussex
Visit site
Thanks Guys :)

I'm not trying to get the whole fee, just something to help.

None of you know me, none of you know my circumstances.

No, I don't have kids, or a mortgage, but I also don't have much work experience, so I can't get a job paying more than £11,000. Which would be alot, if I didn't have bills and rent to pay.

Ty

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
not sure people are gonna be too willing to give to someone they have never met / is a new member on the board - how do we know its not a scam

_TY_

Jul 15, 2004
East Sussex
Visit site
Well I can tell you its not a scam, but whether thats good enough for you, well thats upto you to decide. I know a few people I know post here, and someone recommended posting here.

I don't expect people to give me anything, but every bit helps, and some people have been kind enough.

*edit* not being picky here but - Join Date: Jul 2004 :p *edit*

Sorry for any inconvenience and stuff.

Coldy

Jan 1, 2006
Nottingham
Legend....

It doesnt matter if its a scam or not, your giving money to someone so they can go to the states and play paintball. Get real.

Top points for trying tho.

Something for nothing. Alot of UK ballers have the same attitude.....

B

broken92

Thanks Guys :)
but I also don't have much work experience, so I can't get a job paying more than £11,000. Which would be alot, if I didn't have bills and rent to pay.
Ty
If anyone wants to bob me a few quid towards this years council tax/gas bill/leckie bill/water bill/mortgage/insurance/holiday playing paintball in the USA/new BMW...ETC...ETC that would be great.

I've set up a website where you can all go out to work and then when you get paid you can give me some money.....how good is that!

Your havin a tin bath fella :)