Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Donations for Oklahoma Trip

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
No, That isn't how I feel, some people understand the situation and are willing to help. Others, well... yeh, they just slag you off, have no idea who you are, or of your circumstances.
Look Chap,

I am sorry if you have had it rough lately. I don't know your circumstances, but at the same time like mario, I stand by what i say.

In saying I don't know your circumstances, you don't know mine either. I don't know you, I certainly don't hate you and that is it.

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
By the way I was joking earlier about the penny thing. But if you have a genuine reason why you need help then maybe people might listen. But coming on here and sounding like a sponge does you no favours.

Gups

May 9, 2003
Aldershot
Give him a break guys. He's 19 and he HAS had it tough recently, but if he posted the reasons up you'd only say he was playing on it, which he's not.

IMO full marks for asking, Ty. You don't ask you dont get. Don't get offended or upset by remarks made by others on here, but people are entitled to opinions, and it's human nature to love to give them ;)

Regretfully, Bri and I didn't get our asses in gear fast enough to send flowers for your Dad's funeral, but knowing Spike and his love for all things paintball, i think a donation to your Oklahoma fund would be a more appropriate tribute than a bunch of lillies! Some ££ on it's way to you now Ty, have fun and tell us all about it when we see you at the Warped Big Game :) x