Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

don't read this it's a waste of time, an accident if u please

Beer, Students, Recruitment...

Thanks for the sugestions guys,

I don't think that free beer is quite the answer, I need players at the start of the day. I am hoping that some peopel who said they were keen will reply to an e-mail and I will be able to finally put together a team, but the Vacs are a bit dodgy from that point of vue, coz we can't meet up before the day. (oh and we p!ssed Bully off last tourney, so I need to extract the full game fee as a deposit this time).

Sadly the problem is getting enough recruits to form a squad (people in the midle of dissertations find that paintball has remarkably low priorities), and a number of them are out of the country. Its really a question of getting them to part with their hard earned cash the first time.

Still at the moment I am guesting for another team faily regurlarly, so I am getting to play.

Oh I am far too much of an idealist to abandone the Durham Uni team...yet.

Quatnumed cocker, just means that it has been for a quatnum service, I haven't had a chance to try it out since it came back. Its actually an old ex-banzai eclipsed minicocker, with a roller sear in it it was pretty sweet before Jon Bon had a go at it, its got some new parts on it, and so I am looking forward to trying it out.

Richard