Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

don't read this it's a waste of time, an accident if u please

My avatar

Seems to get more interest than is reasonable :confused: Anyway, it is the emblum of the NSL a fictional European powerblock from the background for a set of science fiction wargames rules that I play. For further details see the string entitled "Who has the best avatar" where I go into more details

Just to set all your minds at rest... it has NOTHING to do with GW :p

Don't y'all feel better for noing that :D

Richard

John Molloy

Jedi Master
Jan 9, 2002
Manchester
ukjaguars.com
this thread is still going (why is a question that needs to be asked:D ) the question on my mind is will this thread ever die? yes it will but we have to resist the temptation to post on it:mad: guess what? I failed to resist:eek: ;) :D

Charlie

Back to Plat!
Oct 22, 2001
Norfolk
Visit site
Ok now I know I am posting on here again but we did have about a weeks spell where no one posted on it. See if we can make it to 2 weeks next time. By then we may actually have forgotten it.

Anyways...

While we have this thread, shall we talk about paintballing?

I haven't played paintball for a couple of months now... its getting very frustraiting, what can I do to overcome the withdrawell symptoms? (Other than post ont his thread!)

Similarly, I have been apointed "Bloke in charge of organising the team". Help :eek: What do I do! Any of you guys got some good advice?

Cheers

Richard