Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Dye DAM or DM12/13

Labouch

Sandana whore!
Aug 12, 2011
Dorset, England
Looking for either of the above really, must be in good condition, not too fussed about colours so if you have either, offer up and I'll see if it tickles my fancy.

For the DAM I'm looking to spend around the £500 mark
For the DM12/13 between £400-£450

Icepick

Jan 10, 2014
Bournemouth
I have a dam im looking to sell used about 4 times in olive. Near perfect condition with loads of spare mags izon sight original box and rubber grips as well as the original. Can get pics if interested but looking for £600 plus postage and fees might be a little out of your price range?

Labouch

Sandana whore!
Aug 12, 2011
Dorset, England
I have a dam im looking to sell used about 4 times in olive. Near perfect condition with loads of spare mags izon sight original box and rubber grips as well as the original. Can get pics if interested but looking for £600 plus postage and fees might be a little out of your price range?
Yes I'm interested buddy, I'm not really fussed about mags as I'm not intending on playing magfed, so would you consider splitting them out to bring the price down a little?
Cheers

Icepick

Jan 10, 2014
Bournemouth
Not really im sorry mate i tried to sell them separate and no one took them been up for a while now. I paid over £1000 and have barely used it just want it all gone as a oner really

Labouch

Sandana whore!
Aug 12, 2011
Dorset, England
Not really im sorry mate i tried to sell them separate and no one took them been up for a while now. I paid over £1000 and have barely used it just want it all gone as a oner really
That's fair enough, I could probably stretch to £600 but that's really the very top end of my budget. What price could you do all in? (fees and postage) also where about's are you based in case that's an option?

Icepick

Jan 10, 2014
Bournemouth
Im based in Bournemouth. I would need to find out how much to send it. Fees would be £24. I think postage about £25 ish maybe more because its a big box and heavy. So about £650 all in

Icepick

Jan 10, 2014
Bournemouth
If you can get the money can come over tomorrow or monday because im away working the rest of next week. If i bring it you can see it in the flesh with all the bits and decide then if you like it?