Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Dye NT ltd £350 ono!!

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Can you please confirm whether the gun has now been sent, and if so, do you have the tracking number?

Thanks.

Tony Harrison

Mar 13, 2007
Still no gun, and no tracking number.

Unless you can prove it has been sent, I'd like a refund, please.

Tony Harrison

Mar 13, 2007
seen and shot this gun in person, there's some nicks on the reg because of disassembly (hidden by the sleeve), and the grip is a little torn (about 2mm long, covered by tape) but is in good nick! shoots nice!
I have been advised that the gun Chanman is selling on this thread actually belongs to you.

Is this correct?

As things stand, this looks like a matter for the Mods.

chanman

At one with the force
Sep 30, 2010
NE
I have been advised that the gun Chanman is selling on this thread actually belongs to you.

Is this correct?

As things stand, this looks like a matter for the Mods.
Yes this is correct, he gave me it to sell for him as he doesnt have way of receiveing payments for sales, i have sent the parcel and have the receipt with your address on to prove it, i was sent on friday, all we're waiting on is the postal service to get it to you. if it doesnt turn up get in touch and ill contact royal mail

Tony Harrison

Mar 13, 2007
So, do you have the tracking number? Please post up a picture of the receipt you have mentioned.

If you sent it tracked and insured for the correct amount, Royal Mail will refund you if they lose the parcel.

Which still leaves me out of pocket. Therefore, you will need to refund me via paypal.

chanman

At one with the force
Sep 30, 2010
NE
So, do you have the tracking number? Please post up a picture of the receipt you have mentioned.

If you sent it tracked and insured for the correct amount, Royal Mail will refund you if they lose the parcel.

Which still leaves me out of pocket. Therefore, you will need to refund me via paypal.
will upload pic now and yeah i know about refundes etc but its been one day dude, it was sent friday at 11.35, so i may or may not have been picked up from the post office i took it to the same day, anyway will get pic as requested.

Reactions: Bolter

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Jon, technically, Monday is still not over. I would at least wait till the end of tomorrow mate, we all know how amazing RM are.

Chanman, if you do have the receipt, be a sport and PM it to him.

chanman

At one with the force
Sep 30, 2010
NE
Jon, technically, Monday is still not over. I would at least wait till the end of tomorrow mate, we all know how amazing RM are.

Chanman, if you do have the receipt, be a sport and PM it to him.
in the process of doing so bud

chanman

At one with the force
Sep 30, 2010
NE
This is the best an i phone cam will do but info is as follows;
date of postage: 21/09/12 11:35
Session ID: 2-249474
weight: 2.019kg
IMG_0310.JPG IMG_0311.JPG