Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Dye NT ltd £350 ono!!

cambojnr

People on here are tighter than a nuns nunny.
Jun 1, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
How long will it take to get there?
We deliver most Standard Parcels by the third working day after posting, including Saturdays. This service is not guaranteed.

Copied DIRECT from Royal Mails website. The gun was sent friday, so it should arrive tomorrow, although the service is not guaranteed, and take into account the weather, there may be some delay.
when something is worth £350, you sent it special delivery, cause mr naughty mail man is gonna see a gun looking thing on x-ray and its not recorded our insured he is gonna take it home with him.

Reactions: Alfanje

Alfanje

Jan 28, 2009
Birmingham
when something is worth £350, you sent it special delivery, cause mr naughty mail man is gonna see a gun looking thing on x-ray and its not recorded our insured he is gonna take it home with him.
This is all too common: had a burst disk stolen by someone at the post office not so long ago. They poked a hole through the packet with a pen knife and pulled it out. Unfortunately, Royal Mail will do very little to help you if it implicates one of their employees..

ironhide

High tech circuitry is no replacement for guts
May 26, 2012
I brought a car SUB that was being delivered by yodel tracked all the way.
I wasn't in when they tried to deliver and put a note in letter box saying PUT BEHIND GREEN BEEN!
There was no SUB nothing.
It turned out the driver nicked it and thought he would get away with signing the tracking him self.
So even tracked item's still can go missing!

Reactions: titanthisone

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
No gun yet.

Again, for those who are too dense to read or understand - if the item has not been sent tracked, there is no way of locating it in the RM system.

If it has not been sent insured, then the seller has to refund the cost of the gun himself, He cannot claim the full amount from RM,

I understand that RM is slow. What I don't understand is why two people - who have bought & sold guns before - are prepared to take the risk of an expensive gun going missing for the sake of a few quid.

And for those of you who clearly have vast experience of buying and selling high value items, I once sold an Ego 9 on here because I had no money.

I didn't have the money to send it tracked & insured, so sent it the same way that Chanman did.

It went missing.

I then had to refund the whole purchase price to the buyer, and could only claim £40 from RM.

From that point on, any gun I have sold on here has been sent recorded and insured.

Evil Rich

Platinum Member Lifetime PMGWC #101
May 22, 2008
Northumberland
Wonder if the floods have delayed the process as well?
If it's lost or stolen, you get your refund, the seller loses out and learn from their mistakes.
Also if it doesn't show open a dispute with PayPal, assuming you covered fees?

Just my 2p worth, I know Chan, he's actually an honest young fella and would not intentionally rip anyone off.