Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Dye NT ltd £350 ono!!

chanman

At one with the force
Sep 30, 2010
NE
Been on the phone to royal mail, they told me they usually deliver within 3 working days of parcel pick up from the office, but have had delays due to the flooding here up north

Alex'

Mar 8, 2012
Have you checked your local sorting office, I've had items what have been unable to be delivered, no card or anything. And it turns out they were sitting in the sorting office.

Reactions: titanthisone

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
So now you are trying to say that it's my fault for not checking the sorting office?

I bought a jersey from Ninja on this forum. He posted it yesterday, using the regular service, and when I got home today there was a card saying it was at my local sorting office.

I went to the sorting office with the card and picked it up. There was nothing else for me.

So are you suggesting that the postman delivering the NT10 has already been, decided not to leave a card, and then took the gun to the sorting office?

How about we just cut out all the excuses, and you just give me a refund now?

That way, if and when the gun turns up - because as you know, you have no way of tracking it - I can just send it back to you. Recorded and insured, of course.

Reactions: phil-boy and helder

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
And don't forget, you need to tell me who I should send the gun back to - the seller, or the owner.

ironhide

High tech circuitry is no replacement for guts
May 26, 2012
The only thing is as it's not recorded what is stopping you FISH MITTEN saying it's not turned up getting your money as it's all you have gone about since you paid for the NT and having best of both world's?
as I wouldn't TRUST YOU with what you have done in the last week towards ME.

cambojnr

People on here are tighter than a nuns nunny.
Jun 1, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
The only thing is as it's not recorded what is stopping you FISH MITTEN saying it's not turned up getting your money as it's all you have gone about since you paid for the NT and having best of both world's?
as I wouldn't TRUST YOU with what you have done in the last week towards ME.
that quite an accusation, what did he do to you?

Reactions: Dup