Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

EBLADE FCUKED! help please....

Skeet

Platinum Member
Ok..so..potentially..the nipple wasny connected properley...and water was in there as well...it did look conected!
It didnt go bang when i dissconected it..it went bang when i opened the valve...

Why would the Eblade frame refuse to switch on?
After holding th ebutton..it came up with these four red blocks a couple of times...then it came up with the version breifly but still wouldnt switch on.

Max flow is leaking ffom the cap..out of the mesh..output fluctuates a bit...
Why should this do that..there has to be another factor..i think it was water in the fill station, injected at 3000 psi..which knackerd the o-ring and upset something in th ecocking solonoid, causing the frame to refuse to switch on...

Have no air now MR FIXIT..yes, frame now switches on, and clicks..is there one of those o-rings in the spare you sent me..?

Also..the reg was leaking, so i turned the air off..it still leaked, and leaked for a while..that cant be right..the leak didnt get any worse when the air was turned back on either..so im thinking that the seal for th eon/off tap is knackered as well?

liamliddy

Mar 31, 2003
BRIGG NRTH LINCS
Visit site
With regard to the leaking reg, there is still a volume of pressurised air after the on/off point and as the leak is small and slow you would have to wait a while before it stopped, then started again when you turned it on, where is it leaking from? If you take the reg apart and replace the front oring, then use loctite to seal the reg, i had a leak and after doing that it was gone :)

Mark

UK Cougars
Jul 9, 2001
England
www.ukcougars.co.uk
Originally posted by Skeetmaster

Max flow is leaking ffom the cap..out of the mesh..output fluctuates a bit...
Why should this do that..there has to be another factor..i think it was water in the fill station, injected at 3000 psi..which knackerd the o-ring and upset something in th ecocking solonoid, causing the frame to refuse to switch on...

Have no air now MR FIXIT..yes, frame now switches on, and clicks..is there one of those o-rings in the spare you sent me..?

Also..the reg was leaking, so i turned the air off..it still leaked, and leaked for a while..that cant be right..the leak didnt get any worse when the air was turned back on either..so im thinking that the seal for th eon/off tap is knackered as well?
See my previous post...the O ring within the max-flo does fail, its just one of those things, lack of lube is the main reason that they fail. You may have a whole string of things going on but on their own they are all fixable....air venting from the front of the max flo would not cause the marker flying across the ground, only a failed fitting or a badly hooked up connection will do that. Even if the O ring was totally missing then all the air would do it shoot out the front of reg, not blast the marker from your hands.
A wet E-blade non working is only caused by its dunking in the water, dry it out and clean everything you can get to, to avoid any corrosion.

Skeet

Platinum Member
Welll..every problem resulted from the fill situation..no leak came from the maxflow at time of attempted fill. It only started after I switched th eon/off tap to on..hence my thought that water was the problem.
The marker fle verticly upwards..i always check th connection..if water was in ther..its basically almost solid when its pushed by 3000psi of air!!!! so i thinkk thats why it blew the gun out of my hand!!
Then, with water stored in the bottle..it was pushed into the maxflow, when i turned the tap on, knackering the seal..I think.
I assume th emud dunking may have been the problem with the frame in that case..tho..water throught the cocking solonoid cant be good!
Max flow stopped audibly venting (again, it wasnt gushing out, just a gentle leak, but obvious. Ebevn with the air off for 10 mins it was still the same, and didnt change with air on)
at about 300 psi of bottle pressure.
Dumpe dremaining air...by cocking gun, and operating sear solonoid manually.

Thanks for the help guys...dont go away..might need more...your talents impress me.

as for newbie TRIGGER FINGER...your talents seem to be limited to interesting use of font size and type...so not very usefull..kindly find somewhere else to be an idiot.
Thanks...

Skeet

Platinum Member
JEFF...well, every little hepls as they say!!

LIAM...What for TRIGGER FINGER?

MaxFLOW...right stripped it down...all looks ok...black oring on pisiton ok..i assume this is the only bit i lube of the reg, just ariound the outside contact points of the bore..
Manifold..on/off...got this out..orings seem ok..but then noticed that there is another little one in the middle..have replaced this with similar one...lube it..its in the airflow...or jst the orings on the tap and keep the middle section unlubed?

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
mmm ok sound definatly like the nipple wasnt sealed onto the fill rig properly to me and that is what blew the marker out of your hand, the water in in prob arrived when you dropped it....ive had to clean out a load of paint that got into an eblade and it did a similar thing....displayed a dot and woulnt cycle, after a good clean out it was and still is fine (infact i used it at campaign)

the blast of air that blew the nipple off the rig has probably upset an oring in the maxy as well, unfortunatly i dunno much about the inner workings of max flows so i cant give details of what to do, but id say best bet is get it to someone who does know OR get a rebuild kit and give it a complete strip down and clean and replace all the seals. you could also be right about a bit of gunk and or water being in the fill nipple....definatly wouldnt help things