Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Eclipse impulse OR I.R.3

permboy

Aug 14, 2001
Birmingham
yes it is illegal to go full auto in britain. Not even 3 shot bursts are allowed because they exceed a 12lb psi or summat like that and so it becomes a firearm under the Laws of this great nation. :)
No site will let you go full auto

one pull of trigger = 1 shot

Jamie

How, what, why,????
Feb 19, 2002
Visit site
thats what i thought, So why pay a fortune for it when u cant make use of all those programing functions and fire modes??

What im talking about Middleskooler are all the functions that just seem a bit pointless i mean it tells u how many shots u fired during the day, if u cant work that out yourself, well what can i say. Personally it just seems like a lot of money to spend on something with all those functions when u dont need to. But hey its horses for courses :D :D

s|<int

Feb 27, 2002
This is gonna sound like Im confusing the subject a little but hey!!! lifes a biatch

If you want a super duper gun the best thing to do is test them. Not just fire the gun over a chrono but take it out for a game.

The other thing you might wanna do is consider more than just 2 guns. Try the Diablo Matrix with the bolt kit and valve... also something like an evolution cocker so your not just going electro. You might find you prefer non-electro guns after firing a spyder for a while.

Try an angel LCD not just an IR3 ... you can probably pick one up a little cheaper now and there is F all difference between that and an IR3 for the extra gazillion pounds you have to pay.

BLUE EVO FOR SALE (MAYHEM TIGER GUN)
My mate has a really, really nice blue evolution for sale with a 1.1 centerflag air system and freak barrel (i think?!?). Its only a few months old and its mint ... if anyones interested I'll give you his email addy. :D

permboy

Aug 14, 2001
Birmingham
Well actually there is quite a difference between the LCD and The IR3 but admittldly (spelling) it might not be worth the price.

Stuff like the new grip, new trigger, new smaller body, lighter than LCD, pixillated LCD screen make it a suave gun.

But one thing is for sure. You should get a new gun.
If youv'e had the spyder for 2 years you've obviously got a passion for the sprt and so should buy a new and better gun.

}{y8ri|)

PainTBall DOes ThiS To Me
Jan 31, 2002
uk near a Tower
Visit site
thats what i wanted to hear

N1 m8 you the only 1 to say you have had the spyder for ages you like paintball get a new trick ass gun :)
+the first game i played i was 13 :cool:

it was my m8s brothers m8s paintball site in blackpool
and now i am 23 but i have been in and out of the sport for ages

So give me a month or 2 and i will have my trick ass
Eclipse impulse in the new colour ie Auroro think thats right :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

styles mugger

Dum...dum.....DUMMMM!!!
Jan 14, 2002
In my head, NOOOOO!!!!!!!
Visit site
thats what i wanted to hear

So give me a month or 2 and i will have my trick ass
Eclipse impulse in the new colour ie Auroro think thats right :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: [/B][/QUOTE]

It'll cost ya lots&lots of quids!
Its called AURORA,almost rite.
Well,good luck in waiting for it,
Worth it definatly & ud neva be ashamed of it & no 1 can really take the piss out of it or diss it on how it looks unlike the IR3:D

John Molloy

Jedi Master
Jan 9, 2002
Manchester
ukjaguars.com
Originally posted by permboy

Stuff like the new grip, new trigger, new smaller body, lighter than LCD, pixillated LCD screen make it a suave gun.
the IR3 is actually Heavier than the LCD cos of the silly knuckle guard on the grip otherwise it is a good electro with a ball sensor and a gadget to stop balls in the stack falling back into your hopper however the IR3 c&c is about £1500 I think and a NON Aurora Impulse is a hell of a lot cheaper. Quick Question are you going to the OTE walk on on 28th April if so ask for me and try my Impulse out for a game (yes its Eclipse) with vision at least then you will have some idea of what you want then.

kris

yarbles
Jan 10, 2002
Just SoManc
}{y8ri|)

If your coming to our training you can fire each and every marker you want
We don't have an IR3 though
try the eclipse autococker and the Angel LCD's, they rip
Also have one vision impulse to try out
If you ask nice :D
cheers
kris