Eclipse impulse OR I.R.3

}{y8ri|)

PainTBall DOes ThiS To Me
Jan 31, 2002
uk near a Tower
Visit site
Cheers m8

Kris
Not shore if i can make training sent nick the mail as its in cannock?and i gotta go to congleton walk-on already booked it so i need the money for that
but thx for the offer of the guns and i hope this dont mean i cant try out at a later date ?

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Eclipse, Eclipse, Eclipse. Those are no doubt excellent, but does anyone ever mention the Adrenalin Impulse?!?! Those will be as good or better, and I'm told there is an Adrenalin Shocker in the works as well. Best to give that a look if you get the chance. The import tax (nothing if you label the package right) will still be low enough to where that if you buy it in dollars rather than pounds sterling you will save a pretty fair bit of money.

John Molloy

Jedi Master
Jan 9, 2002
Manchester
ukjaguars.com
Originally posted by KillerOnion
Eclipse, Eclipse, Eclipse. Those are no doubt excellent, but does anyone ever mention the Adrenalin Impulse?!?! Those will be as good or better, and I'm told there is an Adrenalin Shocker in the works as well. Best to give that a look if you get the chance. The import tax (nothing if you label the package right) will still be low enough to where that if you buy it in dollars rather than pounds sterling you will save a pretty fair bit of money.
The only reason I don't mention 'em is 'cos I havn't tried 'em and I'm sure they are good I will however be trying a few other markers fairly soon and will say what I think about them at the time. Importing from the states is of course a lot cheaper than buying here as most places convert US prices to UK by changing the $ to a £ (well out of order) considering the exchange rate is about 1.4 (ish) savings could be huge but that doesn't change the advice given to }{y8ril) and that (as has been said to death) try before you buy and the more you try the more confused you will get as you see just how little their is between these top end markers.

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
There should very well be some opportunity to try them at World Cup or any of the Millenium series events that US teams come over to play...at least one of them will be shooting some US variant of the Impulse, likely one of which would be the Adrenalin. SP has apparently gone on an aggressive push lately over here that Europe has had for quite a while now, obviously a stab at taking some share from WDP. It will be interesting this year to say the least.

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
I read Jacks article. quite funny actually. Get the impulse man. Hell of a lot cheaper, nowhere near as much POINTLESS gimickry, and hell, you cant play tetris on it, but if it dont chop paint.... but to hell with it. get yourself one of those GGGGOORGEOUS Eclipse cockers instead. Am i right Super Dave?
L8r

permboy

Aug 14, 2001
Birmingham
so }{y8ri|)
if that's what you wanted to hear does that mean a free day's paintballing at your bro's site ? no? oh right then :)

}{y8ri|)

PainTBall DOes ThiS To Me
Jan 31, 2002
uk near a Tower
Visit site
(NO)

Originally posted by permboy
so }{y8ri|)
if that's what you wanted to hear does that mean a free day's paintballing at your bro's site ? no? oh right then :)

Would if i could got shut down about 6 years ago m8 and it was my mates brothers mates site so i did not no him that well but hey it dont matter now

Spyder408

Apr 3, 2002
Tennessee
Visit site
Buy the impulse. they are good for something different from everyone else. Angels are fast, but nt overly accurate. for accuracy and good speed, I recommend th impulse. But if you want awesome speed and accuracy, buy a Automag Rt PRO. 26 + rounds a second, good accuracy, 600$.