Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

England feedback!

eastie

SoManc. Live Forever.
Apr 13, 2006
SoManc
www.myspace.com
Its still the weekend so what did you all think of england over the whole world cup period.

I thought they played absolutely crap, and should have done alot better.

In the portugal games yesterday I think they started to play as a team a bit better. Owen Hargreaves and Aaron Lennon were the big stars for me yesterday. They really did try!

Any who, your thoughts.........

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
you forget to mention peter crouch who proved in the time he played that he would have been the one striker option the guy created so many chances and worked his socks of

Owen Hargreaves proved all his critics wrong this tornament me included after yesterdays game he would fit into anyteam and finaly we got to see the player the germans get to see week in week out

but lennon while good in patchs never realy got the ball passed to him anouth and when down to 10 men couldnt play how he would have liked to

eastie

SoManc. Live Forever.
Apr 13, 2006
SoManc
www.myspace.com
Game said:
but lennon while good in patchs never realy got the ball passed to him anouth and when down to 10 men couldnt play how he would have liked to
But when lennon did play, how good was he!!!

And crouch, I dont rate the guy. He has had so many chances in the torunament and has also missed them all.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I feel angry and ashamed.......
When I think about how much all those guys earn and the performance they gave; and when I try to reconcile this with what those 100,000 fans paid to get out there and the lucky ones (or maybe unlucky) having to pay to actually get to watch the games, it just don't add up ...
It's a disgrace... we deserved better.
We got the GREATEST and most dedicated fan base in the world .. no argument..and yet we are represented by....well, I'll let others fill in the blanks coz I'm still way too angry to do so.

I think these players need to take a real long hard look at themselves coz Sven can't be blamed for everything (tho he can be blamed for a lot) ... if I was an English player coming home, I would be hanging my head in shame...

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
Not a football fan at the best of times but I saw the majority of the match and was bored witless. Hardly anything really happened, the number of strikes on goal for a quater final match was a joke.

One over-riding thought kept coming into my head; 'This sport needs more guns'

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
i thought it was an absolute disgrace considering what these guys get paid to play. most of these boys earn more in a week than i will see in 5 or 6 years.

Gurney

"The Real Apoc"
Oct 13, 2001
Royston, Herts.
Our big players did`nt perform...end of! Steve Gerrard, Frank Lampard and Wayne Rooney are argueably the best players in their respective premiership teams, they play well week in, week out, when its comes to the crunch they all lost their nerve. I would still apportion some of the blame in Svens direction as he kept insisting on playing Beckham, Lampard and Gerrard together in the midfield, when it was shown in previous games that we play more postively and attacking with Lennon on the wide right.
But Kudos to Owen Hargreaves he showed those doubters he has such heart and desire, also I think our defense played well (apart from the Sweden game).

A

ash22

They played crap! Yesterday though they were good but i blame the ref. I don't think it was a red card for rooney. In Penaltys Ricardo was way off his line on the first one and when Carragher (i think) had to retake his because Ricardo wasn't ready that was total bollocks!

Bob

www.inlinewalking.com
Oct 12, 2005
Aberdeen
www.fatbobspaintball.co.uk
Just wanna point out footballers get paid around 8 million a year right? and play around 68-75 games over the year. Look at the lazy ******* F1 drives maybe 16 races a year and pull down about 30 mill. Footballers atleast run around.