Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

England feedback!

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
Most F1 drivers work their nuts off betweeen races and the off-season on development and testing. Although like most sports they probably are overpaid, i second the notion that they earn it more than footballers. I'd also say that the majority of F1 drivers are probably fitter than most pro footballers.

section 8

doggy dog...
Feb 24, 2006
southampton
Visit site
the reffing has been somewhat strange this cup... very strange! but then i suppose that we all think we can do everything better! still tho, my dad refs for our local and county sides and he said some of it has been a bit off! i would agree!

thanks
Scott b

Brightley

COOL AS ICE
Jan 25, 2006
Truro cornwall
Visit site
Thought overall performance was poor from the beggining, didnt seem to attack half as much as they could have done, also there was a serious lack of goals (even though the chances were there). Lennon and joe cole were the stars in my opinion they both seemed fitter and more confident than any other England player, constantly taking other players on and in Lennons case more so than Joes winning the ball. Bring in the YOUNG GUNS i say!!

Tomo

Mak D

Banned
Jul 27, 2005
Visit site
Well to be honest you deserved it, your whole country decided you we good enough to win before you even kicked a ball. You guys had this coming to you and I said it right from the start, that you were all kidding yourselfs on with your ENGLAND EXPECTS crap.

Well I hope you expect the same the next year cause your rugby teams next to get wrote off as past it also ;)

Oh yeah and any chance we start a petition to have Scotland removed the from the United Kindom (well the joke that that is) we be fine with independance from our ''lovely'' neighbours that we've been trying to ditch for the past say 900 years or more.

Scottish and Proud

Mak Daddy
:cool:

mikey601

F orum Battle Organiser
Nov 23, 2005
South Wales/Cali
www.myspace.com
Jim, mak has a point with the hype england received about this world cup.

Mak, dont spout off about england having a dodgy rugby team, take a look at yours.

Mikey601 - Welsh and proud

ollgeeze

Elsham eagles frontman 8)
Apr 11, 2005
solihull west mids
Visit site
I know yeh, it makes me laugh that certain scotts (not all of them, only the ones with chips on thier shoulders) actively support the teams opposing england as apposed to supporting thier own national team... Truth is they know thier team hasnt got a chance in hell of winning anything so they seek victory in seeing failure in others. Its pathetic it really is, i pissed myself laughing when i heard that certain fruit sales had gone up in scotland when we played paraguay an trinidad and tobago! hehehe

PS: In no way do i intend to offend any scotts, part of my family is scottish and theyr great, im only referring to certain individuals

Bob

www.inlinewalking.com
Oct 12, 2005
Aberdeen
www.fatbobspaintball.co.uk
AJ76 said:
Bob I will give you one name.....

AYRTON SENNA.

A man that gave 40% of his earnings to childrens charities in Brazil and pushed himself to the limits everytime he drove a race car. The man payed the ultimate price for his sport, his life.

I think that these guys earn every penny. Footballers however do not.

Al
I good example of someone doing someting positive with what they earn, hats off to him. Its a real shame more folks don't follow that idea.

On a football note, do you thing Crouch's socks are custom made for him?

mikey601

F orum Battle Organiser
Nov 23, 2005
South Wales/Cali
www.myspace.com
no its true ollgeeze, me being welsh i havent got a leg to stand on when it comes to football (a bit like the players themselves) but when it does come to the world cup i follow holland for family reasons

when i see peeps like mak who are obviously proud of where they come from and would like to follow the home side, it makes me smile when they go on about this and that but when you actually look at stats etc scotland are probably the worst outta the lot, im only refering to footie and rugby here.

Todorov

Banned
Jun 24, 2005
Warehouse.
www.northernquarterpb.com
Bob said:
I good example of someone doing someting positive with what they earn, hats off to him. Its a real shame more folks don't follow that idea.

On a football note, do you thing Crouch's socks are custom made for him?
I was thinking more along the lines of his shin pads, Unless he cuts them in half.