The Home Of European Paintball

England feedback!

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Mak D said:
Sorry man I didn't mean it to turn out like this lol, just got a bit of bad habbit for starting some sh!t ;)

Mak Daddy
:cool:
....sometimes Mak you have to finish it too and we shall see if you are as good at that side of things as you are at starting it.......or are you just ALL mouth ???
No more talk Mak ....

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
I usually stay out of football based bull****, cos generally thats all I deem it to be. However I just want to say if there is one thing, just one thing in the world WORTH getting this "patriotic" over, I genuinely hope it isnt 22 "men" in shorts running round and kicking a ball.

arg1271

All the gear, no idea
Apr 6, 2006
Mooching round the 50, with the flag
Bob said:
Just wanna point out footballers get paid around 8 million a year right? and play around 68-75 games over the year. Look at the lazy ******* F1 drives maybe 16 races a year and pull down about 30 mill. Footballers atleast run around.
Footballers are less likely to be cartwheeling through the air at 100+mph have both legs broken or badly burned though. F1 drivers are at least as fit if not more so than your average premiership player

And only one or two are getting anything close to 30 million a year

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
Oppy said:
They are probably after the gillette ads now becks is no longer captain!
John Terry's the 'King of Shaves' frontman now; saw it just, lol, not quite Gillette is it ;).
Someone's verdict http://aerialtelly.co.uk/king-of-shaves.php ;)

As an offside qu, who do we think will be captain now?

Anyway ;), I thought they scraped throught their first few games, & won barely; they were never going to win the world cup, if they couldn't whoop Paraguay and T&T.
...After they lost Rooney they didn't play too badly...better than they'd played in the other two games...they never play well until it's too late :rolleyes:.
...and they NEVER win at penalties, it was SO predictable

Liking this one, hmm good page Missy :)
http://www.ihateronaldo.com/images/ronaldo-pansy.jpg

Tw!sted

M0.oL FuGgeR
Oct 25, 2004
Leeds
Visit site
Terry of Gerrard: They captain their clubs sucuessfully, they've got another World Cup in them (something Neville hasn't got, or else he'd be #1 candidate), their cenrtal players both positionally and as team members. I'l hedge my bets on Terry, he's a defender, he leads the defence moving up and back etc. They can see what's going on infront of them (something Owen, say, doesn't).

Anyone else?

Sid_Clan

What's the point!!!
Sep 13, 2005
God's Country
www.a1paintball.org
Robbo said:
Sid, do him a big favour and talk to him otherwise I will !
Robbo I washed my hands of him a long time ago mate, so do what you will, got nothing to do with me, in fact, I didn't even read the thread until one of my players told me to come on and have a look....so I did.....what I can't understand is why Mak is saying he has screwed the nut, changed his attitude etc etc and yet it's worse than ever, kid has all the skill in the world, if he could lose that fkn chip from his shoulder and LEARN to respect people he might actually get somewhere, just a pity by the time the penny drops for him it will be too late.

So, England are out the World Cup, can't say I noticed ;)

I will say, I will wind people up about England being out, have a laugh, etc, but thats it, in my honest, mature opinion, what Mak has done is bull$hit, comes on here gobbing off about being Scottish and Proud, nah man, Mak lives in Mak Land, in Mak street, just next to Maksville!!!

Sid
Scottish, proud, but doesn't come on a public forum and gob off to the very people I consider friends, regardless of what side of the wall they live on.

If he's so proud of being Scottish, why does he type like a 13-year old American wigga?

Does he actually talk like that, and if so, do random people beat him up in the street because of it?

Maybe that explains tha chip.

Or did I get it wrong and he is a white suburban American teen who desparately wants to be black and street, (or rather his misperception of both).