Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Equipment Storage

Nibbler

Nibbler
Jul 6, 2006
Derbyshire
Thanks for the replies to Q1 this has given me quite an in site into the thoughts of other paintball players :)

Here’s Q2 ,Q3 and Q4

2.Do you have to store most of your equipment in a bag/box

3.Does the storage of your equipment require you to take time out to collect it all?

4.Would you want a product produced that enables you to store all of your equipment in one place

If you have already answered one of the questions then just ignore it..... Thanks

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
Dye Navigator

Nibbler said:
Thanks for the replies to Q1 this has given me quite an in site into the thoughts of other paintball players :)

Here’s Q2 ,Q3 and Q4
I have a Dye Navigator, it swallows up almost all the kit you could imagine!

It takes 3 guns in the top centre compartment, one with a bottle attached, two side pockets are have loops for barrels in then and are big enough for boxed barrel kits/tool boxes, one end has a goggle shaped compartment with handy side pockets for spare lenses, squeeges and all manner of extra equipment, the other has a large compartment you can stuff all sorts in, and that's just to top half.

the bottom section has a proofed well, for dirty/wet kit/boots/cleats etc. a main compartment big enough to swallow pants/jerseys pots, pack and a box of paintballs, and more.

Nibbler said:
As above, I have not yet run out of room!

Nibbler said:
3.Does the storage of your equipment require you to take time out to collect it all?
The two halfs of the bag need to be zippec/clipped together and hauled into the back of the car!

Nibbler said:
4.Would you want a product produced that enables you to store all of your equipment in one place
Bag is split, the top lives on top of chest of draws, the bottom under my bed, along with any extra boxes of paint as its the most consistant atmosphere (that I can store this stuff) in the house!

What would be great is a custom van, 6/7 seats and room for bags and temperature controlled paint storage, along with a temperature controlled garage to park it in. Also it would have to cruise at 120 mph, be invisible to radar/cameras and run on thin air!:D

Nibbler said:
If you have already answered one of the questions then just ignore it..... Thanks

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
Nibbler said:
1. Is your equipment scattered around the house?
Not really. A Dye 4-day Roller holds most of my bulky kit like markers and my 'home toolkit' and I have a Planet rucksack to keep gloves and other 'at site' tools. When playing days come i just shift necceasry equipment between the two bags and aim to only take the rucksack. Main clothes go in the wardrobe and occasional bits sit drying out by the boiler in the utility room

See above.

At the end of any playing session my kit is usually just dumped in my kit bag(s) aside from clothing. As soon as I get home clothing goes into the wash. Then when I have the time during the week I'll pull out everything else and clean/maintain where appropiate.

Not really, stuff is kept in kit bags for easy access already. Players have massively different alsortments of gear and it would be very hard to develop a project suitable for the majority.

Nibbler

Nibbler
Jul 6, 2006
Derbyshire
5.Would you want to be able to see your equipment through glass panels etc

6.If so what pieces of equipment would you want to be displayed:
Jersey. Trousers. Shoes. Mask. Gloves. Battle pack. Squeegees. Lanyards. Dorags/hats. Markers. Barrels. Hoppers. Canisters. Covers.

If there are any products you would like displayed that are not mentioned please write them down.

7.What pieces would you want to be hidden
Jersey. Trousers. Shoes. Mask. Gloves. Battle pack. Squeegees. Lanyards. Dorags/hats. Markers. Barrels. Hoppers. Canisters. Covers

8.What would you like the product to have visually displayed on it (Logos, Paintball players, graffiti etc)

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
i know im breaking the cycle here by not answering the exact questions... but if you could make a sort of glass front wardrobe with a large temperature controlled bottom draw for a few boxes of paint, then youd be on the way to something... i think really, for most people, their marker is the most valuable and pretty'full thing and so theyd want them on show near the fron, but then again, some people may want their jersey visable to show who they play for and impress onlookers with team sponsers... wadda wadda. i dont think anything else matters, and so long as theres enough space for a lot of each item (or in theory so) then, youd be onto a winner.

although, all my gear remains in my bag unless its being cleaned...

Esspaz

Apocalypse Trainee
5. Maybe a top part could be glass, so that markers and goggles can be displayed. I wouldnt mind having a closed in bit for air etc though :cool:

6. Jersey (maybe one of the signed ones) Mask Markers Barrels Hoppers

If there are any products you would like displayed that are not mentioned please write them down.

7. The ones that werent in 6?

8. Nothing, just plain so that all eyes go on the kit, not the storage!

Esspaz

Apocalypse Trainee
Fish said:
i know im breaking the cycle here by not answering the exact questions... but if you could make a sort of glass front wardrobe with a large temperature controlled bottom draw for a few boxes of paint
Yeah, I love the idea of a temp controlled drawer.
A wooden wardrobe, glass fronted, 2 drawers, 1 temp controlled, one with sections for squeegies etc!

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
...Am I the only person worried about having the most expensive thing I own (yeah I'm 18; it is :() mounted in plain view in a glass wardrobe?

Kit lives in it's own wardrobe in the garage, over 3 shelves, two boxes and a shelf for the kit bag where the kit I use everytime I play is kept. The other two boxes are for really random crap, and crap I might use occasionally but not enough to merit taking to site.
It's an old kitchen unit...works fine for me, coverered in stickers & I did a ND paw stancil on it...big enough etc for purpose yet not eye catching enough to draw a burglar to it like a glass-fronted cabinet would...

Though remembering DT it's usually nothing to do with what people REALLY want, and more to do with what will look good in a project, so yeah carry on, those temperature controlled drawers sound good, tho maybe you could focus more on a locked gun-style cabinet for expensive kit.

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
1. Is your equipment scattered around the house?

no my house is scattered around my kit hope that helps ;)