Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Etek / Ego / Angel 1 ?

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
You must work in the Courts and Legal profession then, as most of the townies are always in Court. Could make a killing being a Solicitor :D

And my stepdad reckons in the battle of Sedgemoor, the people who invaded killed all the "normal" people and left all the invalids and mongs (sorry never been politically correct) so they wouldnt have a very good army anymore :eek: There started inbreeding, but a few people have managed to breed with outsiders so there are some normal people there now ;)

Nige
ps. the thread was about the A1 and EGO:)
I wish:)

Our branch there has some lovely people but, to be fair, a lot of them don't live in the town, those that do are, well, a bit odd, but still great to work with. My cousin was a beat copper there years ago, worst patch he ever had (including St Pauls during the riots). Come to think of it, a debate about Bridgwater is almost as dangerous about a debate about is that better than this.

Don't shoot an Ego, plenty of good folk out there will be pleased to let you rattle some pant off if you ask nicely, my advice is try before you buy, they all do much the same thing, shoot what your comfortable with.