Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Euro Ball Update

Mark Toye-Nexus

Rushers
Jul 18, 2001
Sarf London
I know Beaker

they were the bain of my life with the Rushers (played 3 lost 2 I think) and with the X-Ball

But they got game when they put their mind to it

Mark

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
Big up Nexus

Good job dudes, not bad for a first outing as a team.

We played Millennium at Campaign and they smashed us to pieces (not hard at the time), they are a super aggressive team (they gone Pro then??)

Look forward to hearing how the next instalment of the Nexus roadshow goes on.

Brit 'ball is looking up.

fierce

Dec 27, 2001
Big up Nexus

Originally posted by Al Woods
We played Millennium at Campaign and they smashed us to pieces (not hard at the time), they are a super aggressive team (they gone Pro then??)
As i know of they will still play Amateur in the Millennium Series.

You've been able to seed yourself at the Euroball, so it happened that teams who should have play pro seeded themself as amateur and vice versa. The same thing happened with Novice and Amateur.

Here are the complete results of the event:

Professional:
01. Hellwood
02. Millennium
03. Nexus
04. Camp Tigers
05. Peacemaker

Amateur:
01. Backlash
02. Bullets
03. Next Millennium
04. All Stars
05. Doriane Golak
06. Consilium Dei
07. pbmax platinum
08. Severe
09. Kobra

Novice:
01. Freakshow Black
02. Cowboys
03. Freakshow Red
04. Gambinos Schwarz
05. Wombles Chronic
06. Pif-Paf
07. Rampage
08. Entrophy
09. RentnerGang AOK
10. OWL Sharks Black
11. X-Com
12. Freakshow White
13. Fear Factory
14. Rebirth
15. Hetrodox
16. Gladiators
17. Flashfire
18. OWL Sharks White
19. Splatants
20. Wombles Angel
21. Hotguns
22. Gambinos Grün
23. Showdown
24. PBPortal Team
25. PSY-Family
26. Ice
27. X-Men
28. Hotguns.de
29. Hellfire Holland
30. Kobra Gold
31. Die kleinen Feiglinge

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
Hey fierce

How come you guys didn't play it?? I'd have thought it woulda been right up your strasse that tourney.

You guys staying AM next season or making the leap??

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by Karlijn - FON
How strange and very different the news that you all have on Euroball. From what I hear, Backlash was 1st overall in the prelims.

Results I heard: Backlash is 1st in the Amateur division and they won the "Most Stylish Team"-award!!!!!

Well done boys, we're very very proud of you!!!

Oh and Nexus ended up third in the Pro division.

Not strange at all Karlijn, Backlash were a pro team who chose to play Am at this tournament and consequently didn't have to play all the pros in the prelims like all the pro team teams had to, and this meant the first round scores of the pro teams were the ones that defined the ranking.
Nexus therefore had the highest qualifying score.
Anyway, as far as I am concerned the guys did awesome, we stepped on our dicks against one team and never lost another match beating Hellwood (the eventual winners) easily in the first round but that's the way it goes sometimes.
As far as the team goes, it couldn’t have gone better for us, well I suppose the result could have been but I'm talking about what we tried to do and how we accomplished certain things.
We (Nexus) are on the first leg of a long road and one that requires patience and talent, I think we got both.
My congrats to Millennium (both of their teams), they kick ass, congrats also to Hellwood and Backlash.
I'm tired and am going to bed !
Robbo

acsik

Sep 18, 2001
Hungary
Visit site
About Euroball

Nexus seemed strong at the prelims then I dunno what happened and they ended up 3rd. They worked those Eblades harder then a hooker gets worked on payday. There were clouds of paint.

As for the Ams I gotta correct some things, we come in first dropping only one game through the prelims. Backlash came second with (I think) 3 dropped games. At the finals they stood calm and took the first place we got the second. Well done lads (and the blonde guy sill owes me two ciggies!! :) )

As for the tourny it was good with a few little slip up here and there, big shout goest to Achim for that.

The reffing was great IMHO and there were only a few bad calls. One of them rersulted Consilium Dei whining and complaining on a lost game due to a bad call. So it got replayed and we still whupped their ass under 2 mins.

Any self respecting team should be there next year for sure!!

Peace