Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Euro Ball Update

Magued

Jul 10, 2001
Visit site
X-ball

Joy Division will support the Super 7 Nppl for sure. We will play & reff. Doesnt mean we wont support x-ball, but the deal that is on the table now isnt good enough.

Regarding Euro-ball?? I havent heard 1 single word about that event?? Was it any Scandinvian teams there? 5-man indoor! Thats our cup of tea!

Magued

dirk baumann

Dec 3, 2002
Visit site
@Robbo

I just wanted to tell you that a lot of spectators were impressed
by the skills displayed by team Nexus. A very tight and technically brilliant team. The behaviour on and off the field was exemplary.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by dirk baumann
@Robbo

I just wanted to tell you that a lot of spectators were impressed
by the skills displayed by team Nexus. A very tight and technically brilliant team. The behaviour on and off the field was exemplary.
Cool and thanks, the guys will appreciate that, what team did you play for ?
Robbo

Jay team Kaotiks

Sep 30, 2002
FRANCE
Visit site
Fabian

Hi Fabian,

comment vas tu? Fait attention à ce que tu écris ici y a un gros baléze qui s'appelle Pierrre qui est trés succeptible...

I'm just kidding Pete, i've told with hellwood players and they said that the Nexus team play very well. They told me that they will probably be an one of the best european team in very little time.

See you.

Jay.

Fabian (doriane)

Oct 2, 2002
france
paintball.fr.st
jay

salut jérome,
tu aurais du voir pete s'énerver pendant le match millenium/nexus
c'était impressionnant. le match se déroulait et pete était debout dans les tribunes et insultait comme un malade les millenium.
on était mort de rire.
si un jour on joue contre nexus, je me tire une bille dans le pied, car si par malheur on venait à gagner contre eux il nous tue ;o))

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
jay

Originally posted by Fabian (doriane)
salut jérome,
tu aurais du voir pete s'énerver pendant le match millenium/nexus
c'était impressionnant. le match se déroulait et pete était debout dans les tribunes et insultait comme un malade les millenium.
on était mort de rire.
si un jour on joue contre nexus, je me tire une bille dans le pied, car si par malheur on venait à gagner contre eux il nous tue ;o))
Salut Fabian,
Je peux lire français mon ami et j'espère que si nos équipes jouent dans le Millenniumn, vous ne devrez pas vous tirer dans le pied. :)
J'ai eu l'air d'un idiot quand j'ai crié :(
Mais comme vous français disent, c'était un crime de passion.
Je suis désolé si ma grammaire française est mauvais.
Pierre